Edible Arrangements - Creepy Delivery Man trying to get me to go to his truck
So I wasn't even a customer for this business nor will I ever be after this *** knocked.on my door asking if I could give the fruit basket to my neighbor, basically doing his job for him.But instead of going back to his truck on his own and giving it to me it kept trying to persuade me to follow him and come closer and closer to his truck.
My instincts told me that this guy was up to something so I refused to follow him any further than my porch. The entire experience grossed me out so much.
What kind of company does stuff like this and hires potential child molesters?(I was a young girl still in high school at the time of this happening back in 2010) It makes me sick thinking he got away with acting so unprofessional and possibly will hurt somebody in the future but I guess there is nothing I can do about it now.c36dc50 review #479851
You may also like
- "I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling) After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a..."
- "Well this is practically the same thing as everyone else here has described. Ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my fiance at work for Valentine's Day. Valentine's..."
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."
- "I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags..."
- "When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump. I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me..."