Edible Arrangements - Creepy Delivery Man trying to get me to go to his truck
So I wasn't even a customer for this business nor will I ever be after this *** knocked.on my door asking if I could give the fruit basket to my neighbor, basically doing his job for him.But instead of going back to his truck on his own and giving it to me it kept trying to persuade me to follow him and come closer and closer to his truck.
My instincts told me that this guy was up to something so I refused to follow him any further than my porch. The entire experience grossed me out so much.
What kind of company does stuff like this and hires potential child molesters?(I was a young girl still in high school at the time of this happening back in 2010) It makes me sick thinking he got away with acting so unprofessional and possibly will hurt somebody in the future but I guess there is nothing I can do about it now.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling) After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a..."
- "This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks..."
- "Well this is practically the same thing as everyone else here has described. Ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my fiance at work for Valentine's Day. Valentine's..."
- "When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump. I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me..."
- "I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!! Again what type of person would post a 15 year old trumped up misleading criminal report??? Adding in others charges and lies To post lies saying..."
- "I recently experienced buying a piece of pumpkin loaf at the El Cajun, CA Starbucks. I have been getting coffee and pastries at Starbucks for years, so I was shocked..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."