Edible Arrangements - Creepy Delivery Man trying to get me to go to his truck
So I wasn't even a customer for this business nor will I ever be after this *** knocked.on my door asking if I could give the fruit basket to my neighbor, basically doing his job for him.But instead of going back to his truck on his own and giving it to me it kept trying to persuade me to follow him and come closer and closer to his truck.
My instincts told me that this guy was up to something so I refused to follow him any further than my porch. The entire experience grossed me out so much.
What kind of company does stuff like this and hires potential child molesters?(I was a young girl still in high school at the time of this happening back in 2010) It makes me sick thinking he got away with acting so unprofessional and possibly will hurt somebody in the future but I guess there is nothing I can do about it now.eef343a review #479851
You may also like
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "I spent over 3300 on blinds for my new home. The local installer was a nice guy. The blinds were inconstant colors and every window had 3-5 bent blinds. some of them..."
- "I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously..."
- "I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake. When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to..."