Edible Arrangements - I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi...
I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi as a new traemployee for the new store in Olive Branch and i had been hired as partime and told the owner i already had another job.I had to be there at 8 Am an did prep.
They really didnt train me on other jobs to go to the other store first of all.
i went to ask about hours at the other store, my supervior tells me i have to q uit my other job to accomidate them.She pretty much took me off the schedule
after that which i thought was really unfair .I was very upset that they were not willing to be flexible and fill n the gaps with new employees.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places. They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "On August 12, 2015, I called American Home Shield concerning an air condition issue. I had just come home from a surgical procedure and requested an upgrade due to my..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "OK hi, I'm Krystal B. I JUST wanted to let it be known that all the false allegations are just non sense. Because I will be honest I did look..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."