Edible Arrangements - I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi...
I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi as a new traemployee for the new store in Olive Branch and i had been hired as partime and told the owner i already had another job.I had to be there at 8 Am an did prep.
They really didnt train me on other jobs to go to the other store first of all.
i went to ask about hours at the other store, my supervior tells me i have to q uit my other job to accomidate them.She pretty much took me off the schedule
after that which i thought was really unfair .I was very upset that they were not willing to be flexible and fill n the gaps with new employees.116826ec review #481751
You may also like
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."