Edible Arrangements - I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi...
I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi as a new traemployee for the new store in Olive Branch and i had been hired as partime and told the owner i already had another job.I had to be there at 8 Am an did prep.
They really didnt train me on other jobs to go to the other store first of all.
i went to ask about hours at the other store, my supervior tells me i have to q uit my other job to accomidate them.She pretty much took me off the schedule
after that which i thought was really unfair .I was very upset that they were not willing to be flexible and fill n the gaps with new employees.review #481751
You may also like
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with..."
- "Upon purchase, the cashier did not provide a carrier for the ferret to be transported to its destination. My co-worker did not want to buy one of the carriers available..."
- "Me and My wife was at the waffle house today on 5/4/2015. Where we came in and took our seat. as we were waiting to place our order, the manager..."
- "Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business. Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."