Edible Arrangements - I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi...
I was hired at the Southaven location in Mississippi as a new traemployee for the new store in Olive Branch and i had been hired as partime and told the owner i already had another job.I had to be there at 8 Am an did prep.
They really didnt train me on other jobs to go to the other store first of all.
i went to ask about hours at the other store, my supervior tells me i have to q uit my other job to accomidate them.She pretty much took me off the schedule
after that which i thought was really unfair .I was very upset that they were not willing to be flexible and fill n the gaps with new employees.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker. What you say "It doesnt come with..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love..."