Ruined!I placed my order around 6am received confirmation at 6:28am I notated it needed to be delivered by 3:30.

3:30 came and went around 4 I called I was told it would be thee by 5pm, again that came and went I called 5:15pm I was told it would be there no later than 7pm again nothing I called an no one answered I again tried calling at 7:45 an the message recording was on. At 8:45pm a gray personal pick up truck flys into my driveway and an angry man comes to my door an handed over the extremely late package. This is extremely unacceptable I paid $120.00 for this an this was actually my gifted dessert for the party which only led to an extremely upsetting family event. I was lied to from the get go on this the only explanation I received was that they try to handle all businesses first as they have closing times.

Totally unacceptable when they ask the customer for a time of delivery. I feel I should be able to recoup at least half the cost of this arrangement which no one even enjoyed on the day it was meant for!

This is the worst service I've ever received from a business that depends on their customers comment.Truly disappointed leaving me feel completely mortified when family members were questioning about the desert, totally unexceptable!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Edible Arrangements. The most disappointing about edible arrangements arrangement from Edible Arrangements was being liked to an treated like a second rate citizen Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edible Arrangements.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Edible Arrangements to other companies on our site.

Comments

California, United States #1122558

The website does say that they don't guarantee a delivery time so why would you request a time...the company tries to accommodate it, but if the store is busy then you gotta wait..Next time you might want to pick up so you can get the time you want

Its not a pizza place where you get it within an hour...sorry to burst your bubble.

One thing is that they shouldn't have said it would be there by 5 etc that is wrong of them

I really dislike when people try to get there way when part of the problem is the customer