1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had placed on order 3 days in advance to be sent out on valentines day. Order was never received to recipient.

I was not called or informed of my item not being delivered until i called the location earlier today. Delivery guy didnt want to follow instructions on how to enter the property. Ended up leaving fruit in the lobby and my elderly mother had to go downstairs to get it herself. Im very upset with the overall experience of my order at edible arrangements and i would like a follow up through e mail or a call over the phone and will be more than glad to give more detail

Into the situation I experienced.

This was over all a very disappointing and stressful ordering process that definitely should not have been as difficult as It was. I have ordered for my other family members before and have never had the experience that I had this week. Im am so upset every time ive tried to call the store location they have never answered the phone. I called over 20 times between yesterday and today.

I am overall very frustrated and upset with everything that I had to go through. I would like a full reenbursment for the price i paid for the item and the delivery that they did not only do a day later than expected but also left my item in a random location and i also did not receive any calls that my order wasnt able to be delivered. I have included a picture of all the times i had to try and call this location because they were not answering my calls what so ever. Every time i tried calling it would continue to ring and then hang up.

I did not get to talk to an employee until today. 2/15. The second picture is of the order i placed on monday 1/11/19 included with the price of the item i would like reembursed. Customer service was so incredibly horrible i have my own business and i have never and would never treat my customers the way ive been treated and ignored this week by your employees.

The last photo I included is the location that i had all of the trouble with. I would really hope corporate would be able to resolve my issue because i havent had any help thus far.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments