This past Christmas my son ordered a huge arrangement for a family reunion.They called to verify the address and the deliver time and we waited all afternoon.

Two days later we still did not have the arrangement and the family reunion was over. When we contacted them they claimed that they had delivered. To whom? They refused to make things right and would not reimburse the cost either.

Hundreds of dollars waisted. This was the last straw.

Three times before that my son had ordered arrangements for me.Each time they were left on the care of a neighbor which we did not know or had approved of.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Edible Arrangements - Arrangement Review from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania Edible Arrangements "Hi my name is sharon musgrove. I picked up an arrangement on 10 15 2016. I got it home and noticed a chip in the vase. It is discouraging to..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Nothing Delivered Edible Arrangements "Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places. They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Such an unprofessional company Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more