Edible Arrangements - Delivery never made on Valentine's Day
Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day.Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered.
When my lady got home from work with no arrangement, I tried calling store but that was worthless. They said it wasn't their store, gave them confirmation it was, then they said sorry we did alot of deliveries today and said I could drive an hour to come to their store and pick it up. LOL, Tried to call the Corporate office, only thing they can do is file a formal complaint with store, but atleast they said Sorry. Poorly organized company.
No one ever explained how I got sent a text saying delivered...
Ruined what could have been a Great Valentine's Day from me, guess I'll wait the 48 hours for store owner to call me to let me know what they're doing with my pre-paid money.I'll be glad to tell everyone I know to never give them a try
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ignored by customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Edible Arrangements Valentines Day Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "I paid for a 2-5 day shipping 8 days ago and still haven't received my dress but they took the money out and phone is unavailable ..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."