Edible Arrangements - Delivery never made on Valentine's Day
Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day.Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered.
When my lady got home from work with no arrangement, I tried calling store but that was worthless. They said it wasn't their store, gave them confirmation it was, then they said sorry we did alot of deliveries today and said I could drive an hour to come to their store and pick it up. LOL, Tried to call the Corporate office, only thing they can do is file a formal complaint with store, but atleast they said Sorry. Poorly organized company.
No one ever explained how I got sent a text saying delivered...
Ruined what could have been a Great Valentine's Day from me, guess I'll wait the 48 hours for store owner to call me to let me know what they're doing with my pre-paid money.I'll be glad to tell everyone I know to never give them a try
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ignored by customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Edible Arrangements Valentines Day Arrangement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "After waiting 30 minutes past the expected delivery time I called the restaurant which informed me they never received the order. Two hours past the original time of placing the..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I have been a long time Verizon customer for both cell phone and home internet etc. All the way from the my dsl days in college until my fancy..."
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."