Brunswick, Maryland
Featured Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day.Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered.

When my lady got home from work with no arrangement, I tried calling store but that was worthless. They said it wasn't their store, gave them confirmation it was, then they said sorry we did alot of deliveries today and said I could drive an hour to come to their store and pick it up. LOL, Tried to call the Corporate office, only thing they can do is file a formal complaint with store, but atleast they said Sorry. Poorly organized company.

No one ever explained how I got sent a text saying delivered...

Ruined what could have been a Great Valentine's Day from me, guess I'll wait the 48 hours for store owner to call me to let me know what they're doing with my pre-paid money.I'll be glad to tell everyone I know to never give them a try

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ignored by customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of edible arrangements valentines day arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $135. Edible Arrangements needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edible arrangements valentines day arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edible Arrangements.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

johnreiter

got my money back, the idiots later sent me a we're sorry card with a $5 discount for a future purchase, what a sad company.What a fabulous offer for screwing up my $140 order.

Luckily I have a Great wife....Just proves what a terrible company they are

if you don't use flowers/gifts to make up for being a douche the rest of the year, and she's not a horribly perfectionistic obnoxious person, she'll get over it

to Anonymous #1116142

How is this comment helpful in any way? You really need to get a better hobby.

THAT HAPPENED TO ME this year!! I'm so pissed! How does the status go to delivered and yet not be there?