My husband order my edible arrangements yesterday did not received them.tried calling no answer .

Tried today phone has been busy since 8 this morning and still busy. this is the location. Ocoee Florida location. Very disappointed.

We have never had a problem with them but now thinking twice about doing it again. will have to start picking up from now own. I call customer service and it put you on hold then it hands up on you. so I see where the bad customer service come in.

from Corporate. All paid for but nothing.

will be going to the store.Lets see what happens.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Same exact thing is happening to me here in Texas, I have yet to receive a call from the store or anything like that regarding the location of my package.I've called their hotline four times yesterday and it told me " You're special delivery is on its way"...

That was at 3pm... same at 4, 5, and so on... I called a rep this morning, they said call the store... Store line has been busy since yesterday.

His response, "Well sir it is Valentine's Day, of course they're busy"...Needless to say that got me nowhere...

Edible Arrangements Salted Caramel Harvest Bouquet Review from Clackamas, Oregon Edible Arrangements "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Nothing Delivered Edible Arrangements "Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places. They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Delivery never made on Valentine's Day Edible Arrangements "Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day. Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered. When my lady got..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more