1.Website accepts only 1 promotion code but there is NO POLICY STATING THIS.

I called the store where I want to order the product and the person told me to call customer service. 2. I called the 'customer service' number and got ANOTHER STORE. This person had no clue about this and suggested I call corporate.

3. Called corporate (it's Saturday) and no answer. The occasion is today, calling corporate on Monday does not help.

Not sure why I have to write at least 100 words to post this but at least this website's nonsensical policy is explicit.Now I have to write more words till I reach 100.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Edible Arrangements. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14 and wants Edible Arrangements to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was promotion limits not explicit and absolutely clueless people in stores. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements edible arrangements delicious daisy arrangement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

umm, i dont know where you have been hiding your entire life, but if you look at ANY coupon for any store, I guarantee it would say that it "cannot be combined with any other offer". here's an idea, quite being cheap

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1249466

"The occasion is today, calling corporate on Monday does not help."

So saving a couple of bucks and whining a message board because you're not able to get over is more important than said occasion?

Got it...

Most mature people who consider an occasion important enough to send something to would have ordered up the product and fought over a few scraps later.