I placed order W0062010752 Delicious Daisy® Dipped Pineapple - Small.I the order I requested that my delivery be by 3 pm.

I then received a call from the store Edible Arrangements - 175...426 W Coleman Blvd e Mt Pleasant, SC 29464 telling me that they couldn't guarantee that my order would be there by 3 it might get there by 5 or 6 because they were busy and I should have placed the order yesterday....I then said ok well can you call me to give me an idea around 3 if your going to be able to make it before she gets off at 5. I was told No, I explained that I someone was able to place a call before, I was interrupted and told well I don’t know who could have done that because we don’t do that, per management. So when I ask what are my options, I was told to cancel my order. I ask her so my only option is to cancel my order, really?

Well Sir you want us to call you and were not so yes. At this point I’m really taken back by the tone and demeanor. So I told them rather than me doing that how about I call around 3 to check the status if my order will be placed. The rep said that's fine and hung up.

Where is the customer service?There was no attempt to fix the problem except a suggestion for me to cancel my order.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments