I don't recommend this place. I placed an order for an arrangement To be sent for Valentine's Day.

I Called and inquired about when the Arrangement will be delivered, the Employee said that there is no time Frame. I understand that, most places Are insanely busy on Valentine's Day, At first I thought, ok, that's fine. However, the arrangement never Arrived. I called the next day.

I Was told that there was a big power Failure. I then was told that the Arrangement would be remade And sent out. Nothing, no Arrangement. I called after 6pm, The same employee I talked to earlier Was the one I talked to again, she Said that the delievery guy has the Arrangement, and will definitely Be delivered.

Again, no delivery. I'm never ordering from this place Again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 15.

Comments

Store #1642 Jersey City Nj

Updated review - the order was delivered two days late at 10:36 PM!!! Mind you, it was supposed to be a “business delivery” and the store assured me that it will be delivered by 5pm even though it was 2 days late!

The strawberries have white mildew (look at the pics) and are in terrible condition. Worst edible arrangements store buyer beware.

Never order from the Jersey City NJ (Newark avenue) store.

Delivery was never made, when you call the store they never pick up the phone. Card was charged but delivery was never made