On Saturday, 11/26/16, I picked up my pre-ordered large custom basket.The rude cashier, Sha and the inept helper gave me a basket with withered and broken fruit.

When I complained, she replaced the damaged fruit but never apologized for their error. Then Sha proceeded to place my $100 purchase in an used and tattered box that was on the floor. I asked for a new box but the cashier shoved my order at me. I told her I plan to let the store manager know but I would need the individual's name.

This cashier refused to share the name of the manager and instead said "it's on the card and you can call tomorrow." I usually purchase from the Union NJ store but I chose the wrong location this time.No more EA baskets for me!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Edible Arrangements. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edible Arrangements.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Edible Arrangements to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Belleville, New Jersey, United States #1262477

No resolution.No one called to inquire about what transpired.

Last purchase from this site.Very disappointed customer.