I ordered the advertised arrangement on the website for my daughters birthday.She sent me a pic and it was NOT EVEN CLOSE to what I ordered online.

I called the store and the manager said she "made a choice" to deliver the cheap *** looking tin instead of the ceramic confetti fruit cupcake arrangement I ordered instead of calling me to tell me the did not have it in stock. Oh and she lied and said she tried to call me twice. The arrangement looked like a home project that a 3rd grader made.

I call it false advertising since it was not nor looked like what I ordered and was advertised on the website.Don't waste your money on this junk - buy flowers instead.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Wilmington, North Carolina Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Such an unprofessional company Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Taylor, Michigan Edible Arrangements "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more 4 Wheel Parts - False Adertising. 4 Wheel Parts "I purchased tires from this vender with the promise of $150 Visa Card mail in rebate. I did not receive the card in fact I was told by Mickey Thompson..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more