After not receiving an order on the expected delivery date I called the assigned store and found they were closed - one day after the agreed delivery time. So I payed extra money for a delivery that never was honored?

I then called the main customer service line only to find that there is no customer service at all for this type of problem. I was eventually hung up on. It is now up to me to do all the leg work to resolve this matter - this sucks. After I get my problem ironed out (by my efforts alone), I promise I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!

You have no idea how to treat your customers - but I won't have to be too concerned because I'm now no longer interested doing business with you again. You can count on word of mouth advertisement (unfavorable) from me any chance I get.

And hears the best part - I placed all this in the 'Tell us about your experience' only, upon subitting my comments, to have the page return 'Customer Order Does Not Exist'.... that is certainly true now!

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Comments

You probably didn't order an Edible Arrangement Bouquet from Edible Arrangements. How do I know this?

Simple: Edible Arrangements do not charge "additional" fees for any type of delivery. It's a flat 12.00 cost same day, next day or next year.

You were duped by a fraudulent company. Perhaps you should retrace your steps and figure out where you made your order.