Edible Arrangements - Edibile arrangements did not deliver what was ordered
My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit.What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there.
What I got might be $20 worth of fruit and unedible greenery.
We have sent emails and so far no responce.
In my email, as well as posting on their website, I asked them to refund my daughters money, or I would contact consumer affairs and nine on your side, in tucson, arizona, to file a complaint for fraud or bait and switch.I not only have photo of what it should look like, but what was delivered.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Berry Chocolate Bouquet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."