Livingston, New Jersey
1.3K views 5 comments

My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit.What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there.

What I got might be $20 worth of fruit and unedible greenery.

We have sent emails and so far no responce.

In my email, as well as posting on their website, I asked them to refund my daughters money, or I would contact consumer affairs and nine on your side, in tucson, arizona, to file a complaint for fraud or bait and switch.I not only have photo of what it should look like, but what was delivered.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

West Hempstead, New York, United States #1277135

Omg, it looks like the stuffed your arrangement with broccoli hahahaha. I hope you got a full refund for that stingy little basket!

mountakhab2006
West Haven, Connecticut, United States #937312

facebook.com/dbfruit

this new company is rewriting the rules for fruit arrangements ,they are way more affordable ,and much fresher and take their customers very serious ,i hope it grows and takes them out of business

As an Edible Arrangements employee, I just wanted to take a moment to state the obvious- you didn't get what you paid for. The small size of that arrangement comes with more fruit than you got- and for that, I'm sincerely sorry. Many franchises give the company a bad name, and some people just plain shouldn't be allowed do business with the general public.

Just wanted to let you know that not all locations are bad, and while I don't expect you to give the company another chance, I hope that maybe, just maybe, one day, when it isn't a major holiday, you'll give one of the locations a second chance to make things right in your eyes.

PS you should contact the corporate office, as well as the sending location, and make sure you send that picture.. its really, really embarassing and I bet someone will make things right by you when they see that abomination of a bouquet.

annoyed.

I'm so glad I found this website. I ordered my first gift from Edible Arrangments this past week to have it delivered to my boyfriend today...and that never happened. I recieved a phone call from a confused delivery man 8 hours ago. He then told me he was "making a u-turn" and going back to the location. BUUUUT the fruit never showed up. I will NEVER count on this company again to send ANYTHING to a loved one. Best part is, they were so timely on processing my payment! First thing tomorrow morning I am calling and demanding a refund for an UNDELIVERED Valentine gift. There's no point in delivering it a day late.

whew...that feels better.

Major

Today is valentines day and my girlfriend recieved a cheap box of fruits, not what I had ordered or spent 75$ on.I'm extremeley upset.

I called and got a full refund.

Thanks edible arrangements for this, wonderful valentines day...:(