Edible Arrangements - Edibile arrangements did not deliver what was ordered

My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit.What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there.

What I got might be $20 worth of fruit and unedible greenery.

We have sent emails and so far no responce.

In my email, as well as posting on their website, I asked them to refund my daughters money, or I would contact consumer affairs and nine on your side, in tucson, arizona, to file a complaint for fraud or bait and switch.I not only have photo of what it should look like, but what was delivered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 5 No 5
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 27, 2015 #937312 West Haven, Connecticut

this new company is rewriting the rules for fruit arrangements ,they are way more affordable ,and much fresher and take their customers very serious ,i hope it grows and takes them out of business

0 0 Reply

Feb 19, 2013 #611402

As an Edible Arrangements employee, I just wanted to take a moment to state the obvious- you didn't get what you paid for. The small size of that arrangement comes with more fruit than you got- and for that, I'm sincerely sorry. Many franchises give the company a bad name, and some people just plain shouldn't be allowed do business with the general public.

Just wanted to let you know that not all locations are bad, and while I don't expect you to give the company another chance, I hope that maybe, just maybe, one day, when it isn't a major holiday, you'll give one of the locations a second chance to make things right in your eyes.

PS you should contact the corporate office, as well as the sending location, and make sure you send that picture.. its really, really embarassing and I bet someone will make things right by you when they see that abomination of a bouquet.

12 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2012 #429962

I'm so glad I found this website. I ordered my first gift from Edible Arrangments this past week to have it delivered to my boyfriend today...and that never happened. I recieved a phone call from a confused delivery man 8 hours ago. He then told me he was "making a u-turn" and going back to the location. BUUUUT the fruit never showed up. I will NEVER count on this company again to send ANYTHING to a loved one. Best part is, they were so timely on processing my payment! First thing tomorrow morning I am calling and demanding a refund for an UNDELIVERED Valentine gift. There's no point in delivering it a day late.

whew...that feels better.

1 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2012 #429345

Today is valentines day and my girlfriend recieved a cheap box of fruits, not what I had ordered or spent 75$ on. I'm extremeley upset. I called and got a full refund. Thanks edible arrangements for this, wonderful valentines day... :(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.