Edible Arrangements Arrangement Review from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Hi my name is sharon musgrove.I picked up an arrangement on 10 15 2016.
I got it home and noticed a chip in the vase. It is discouraging to me because I only order from you once a year on my birthday. If possible I would like a different vase or be credited for the vase. (The fruit was yummy though).
You can reach me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8622661134.
.Thank you for your time in this matter
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY! I WAS TALKED INTO TRYING THERE PRODUCT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO JUST STARTED WORKING THERE AND OBVIOUSLY HAD NO CLUE WHAT..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."