My Valentine's order.The berries look a mess and where not uniform in presentation.

Some were very small and the green stems were dipped also.

It was hard to eat w/o eating the green stem.They offered to send a second order tht was a mess as well!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edible Arrangements to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

#1161945

Wow another *** ordering fresh fruit through ups.Have you ever seen a refrigerated ups truck?

No. Is ups known mainly for delivering fresh fruit? No. They throw those boxes around with every other package in a hot warehouse and delivery truck with no sense of it being perishable fresh fruit.

I bet since they are delivering it you don't even receive it the day it's made !

Most likely ground shipping so 2 days later .ugh

Fruit in the mail?Dumb

Savannah, Georgia, United States #970282

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Eat them up, stems and all! The fiber is good for you.