This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with my edible ordering needs!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Edible Arrangements and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edible Arrangements.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Edible Arrangements to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

#1161942

Do not order fresh fruit in the mail and have it delivered by ups or fed ex who deliver packages for a living and not good because their trucks and warehouses are not refrigerated and your fresh fruit is thrown around with many other boxes that are not persishable so are not taken care of as perishable. It just doesn't make sense to order something that needs to be refrigerated through ups? Duh

to Anonymous #1329802

True. Every time I've ordered from them I've picked it up and have never had an issue. Fruit needs to stay chilled.