Shongaloo, Louisiana
Featured Not resolved
1.2
Turnaround Time

The strawberries shipped were shriveled and stunk.Customer service refuses to reimburse.

I will never use them again.The picture shows exactly how they looked when the box was opened.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Edible Arrangements and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edible Arrangements.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Edible Arrangements to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Heck no to Edible Arrangements Scarborough Store Edible Arrangements "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..." Read more Edible Arrangements Salted Caramel Harvest Bouquet Review from Clackamas, Oregon Edible Arrangements "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Casper, Wyoming Edible Arrangements "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Taylor, Michigan Edible Arrangements "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more