1.6
Turnaround Time

Lack of desire to resolve issue

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edible Arrangements to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements edible fruit arrangements for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Received a MELTED/SMASHED Strawberry Bouquet (if that's what you want to call it)!! Edible Arrangements "Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive..." Read more Heck no to Edible Arrangements Scarborough Store Edible Arrangements "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Naples, Florida Edible Arrangements "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more