Product: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement Clear all filters (0 of 141 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Edible Arrangements - Delivery question
Why would a delivery person leave perishable items sitting on my door step if no one answered the door. I was out of a town and they left some fruit on my doorstep that my son sent me. The chocolate is all melted the fruit is all wilted. I didn't get a call telling me there was a delivery. They should have taken it back to the store and not left it on my doorstep for 2 days. I am going to leave it there and ask them to come and pick it up tomorrow.
District 6 Waldorf, Maryland
Show

Edible Arrangements - Closed before hours of operation.

They closed the store early. Many other customers arrived to pick up their order.
#1531931
Show
My mother ordered for my birthday a fruit arrangement, not only did they deliver it on the wrong day they forgot half the order. She paid for this in Florida but the arrangements came from Brockton,MA. She spoke to manager in Florida and told him that I didn't receive...

Edible Arrangements - Not the greatest

Ordered for my daughters bday asked and paid for additional edible numbers that were not added. I also noticed when I paid it said arrangement may not look exactly like the one on picture. Well let me tell you this. I paid 130. For something that ended up looking completely different. Cheap basket that was added when it was supposed to be a vase. The happy birthday balloons had 3 of them that said ” I love you ” when it was a birthday gift. Luckily it was for my daughter or else that would had been very awkward. I was going to order for a friend. But after seeing my daughters I think I rather send flowers.
Show
But when he came home to realize they never delivered he was fuming so told me he ordered the edible arrangements for birthday and he ordered like three of them and spent well over $250. They made sure to debit the account for the order total minutes after he had...
2.2

Edible Arrangements - Not happy

Edible Arrangements - Not happy
I ordered my daughter in law a happy birthday bouquet and my credit card was charged and she has not received the bouquet more have I received an email about it
1.3

Edible Arrangements - Non delivered

I bought my daughter in law a box of edible arrangements that never got delivered on Valentines day nor has not been delivered yet. I have tried to call and complain and no one ever gets on the phone, I have send comments and got a case number and no follow up. They took my money out of my account the same day as I placed order but sure will not get another dime from me.

Edible Arrangements - Basket of fruit

My father in law brought over for our holiday super a fruit basket. Half if the melon was not even ripe and the fruit that was, was not even sweet. We didnt want to hurt his feelings but this is not the first time this happen frim the same store in Madison. I would never order myself from them again.
2.1
#1432013
Show

Edible Arrangements - My order was never delivered despite the fact I got an email saying it was... it was not!

The representative from corporate stated it can be resolved in 48hours. If it is not then they will get involved. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday the 19th and was not. I got an email starting it was delivered and it was not.

Edible Arrangements - Bad service

Edible Arrangements - Bad service
Went to try a fruit cup took more than 8 minute just to get service.