1.1
Turnaround Time

I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered to replace it but after suffering with diarrhea for 2 days; I don't think so!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of edible arrangements fruit arrangement from Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edible Arrangements to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

What love cation?

Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Naples, Florida Edible Arrangements "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Casper, Wyoming Edible Arrangements "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Arrangement Review from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania Edible Arrangements "Hi my name is sharon musgrove. I picked up an arrangement on 10 15 2016. I got it home and noticed a chip in the vase. It is discouraging to..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Nothing Delivered Edible Arrangements "Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places. They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more