Featured Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday.As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box was pretty beat up, opened it and everything was to one side and a complete mess.

I NEVER do complaints like this but I spent a lot of money I didn't have to make my mother in law smile and it was just a very ugly presentation. Never ordering again.

This is a picture of it after she tried to place everything back in the box.Sloppy.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of edible arrangements fruit arrangement from Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edible Arrangements to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments