Featured Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday.As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box was pretty beat up, opened it and everything was to one side and a complete mess.

I NEVER do complaints like this but I spent a lot of money I didn't have to make my mother in law smile and it was just a very ugly presentation. Never ordering again.

This is a picture of it after she tried to place everything back in the box.Sloppy.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of edible arrangements fruit arrangement from Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edible Arrangements to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Edible Arrangements - Such an unprofessional company Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from San Antonio, Texas Edible Arrangements "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Naples, Florida Edible Arrangements "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Casper, Wyoming Edible Arrangements "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more