Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places.They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and it's a small house so they can hear everything.
My guess is that Edible Arrangements messed, or &@#%^$ up, however you want to view it, and didn't fulfill their obligation. No one called me or my parents. I'm going to continue to post this in as many places as I can telling people not to use Edible Arrangements.
So much for Mother's Day.What a joke and it was on me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- How about apologizing to my mom first. I can't believe I fell for your ad too. Live and learn, buyer beware.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "My Valentine's order. The berries look a mess and where not uniform in presentation. Some were very small and the green stems were dipped also. It was hard to eat..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations. I think for the quality, most items are overpriced. Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."