Monterey, California
Turnaround Time

Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places.They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and it's a small house so they can hear everything.

My guess is that Edible Arrangements messed, or &@#%^$ up, however you want to view it, and didn't fulfill their obligation. No one called me or my parents. I'm going to continue to post this in as many places as I can telling people not to use Edible Arrangements.

So much for Mother's Day.What a joke and it was on me.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement.

Preferred solution: How about apologizing to my mom first. I can't believe I fell for your ad too. Live and learn, buyer beware..

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Edible Arrangements - Received a MELTED/SMASHED Strawberry Bouquet (if that's what you want to call it)!! Edible Arrangements "Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive..." Read more Edible Arrangements Arrangement Review from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania Edible Arrangements "Hi my name is sharon musgrove. I picked up an arrangement on 10 15 2016. I got it home and noticed a chip in the vase. It is discouraging to..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Review about Edible Arrangements Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Shongaloo, Louisiana Edible Arrangements "The strawberries shipped were shriveled and stunk. Customer service refuses to reimburse. I will never use them again. The picture shows exactly how they looked when the box was opened...." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more