Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places.They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and it's a small house so they can hear everything.
My guess is that Edible Arrangements messed, or &@#%^$ up, however you want to view it, and didn't fulfill their obligation. No one called me or my parents. I'm going to continue to post this in as many places as I can telling people not to use Edible Arrangements.
So much for Mother's Day.What a joke and it was on me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- How about apologizing to my mom first. I can't believe I fell for your ad too. Live and learn, buyer beware.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY! I WAS TALKED INTO TRYING THERE PRODUCT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO JUST STARTED WORKING THERE AND OBVIOUSLY HAD NO CLUE WHAT..."
- "Dayum, You fked up. Been in Business long? What would you have done if Hillary won? Big sign out front saying, If you voted Trump And try to eat here. we will spit..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations. I think for the quality, most items are overpriced. Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."