Monterey, California

Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places.They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and it's a small house so they can hear everything.

Related: Edible Arrangements - Review about Swirled Mixed Fruit Chocotini

My guess is that Edible Arrangements messed, or &@#%^$ up, however you want to view it, and didn't fulfill their obligation. No one called me or my parents. I'm going to continue to post this in as many places as I can telling people not to use Edible Arrangements.

So much for Mother's Day.What a joke and it was on me.

Review about: Fruit Arrangement.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution How about apologizing to my mom first. I can't believe I fell for your ad too. Live and learn, buyer beware.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Edible Arrangements - Such an unprofessional company Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements Arrangement Review from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania Edible Arrangements "Hi my name is sharon musgrove. I picked up an arrangement on 10 15 2016. I got it home and noticed a chip in the vase. It is discouraging to..." Read more Review about Edible Arrangements Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Shongaloo, Louisiana Edible Arrangements "The strawberries shipped were shriveled and stunk. Customer service refuses to reimburse. I will never use them again. The picture shows exactly how they looked when the box was opened...." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more