Turnaround Time

Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places.They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and it's a small house so they can hear everything.

My guess is that Edible Arrangements messed, or &@#%^$ up, however you want to view it, and didn't fulfill their obligation. No one called me or my parents. I'm going to continue to post this in as many places as I can telling people not to use Edible Arrangements.

So much for Mother's Day.What a joke and it was on me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of edible arrangements fruit arrangement from Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Edible Arrangements to "how about apologizing to my mom first. i can't believe i fell for your ad too. live and learn, buyer beware".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments