Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a standard item on the 16th for a birthday surprise, for delivery on the 17th.I'm an international customer, wanting to deliver to my best friend in Victorville, CA.

It is now 19th and they refuse to respond to me with any answers, nothing refunded and nothing delivered. A quick sum-up of fail: 1. The store staff are dumb enough to think there's extra digits in my phone number, rather than cross referencing my billing address to work out that it's an international number. 2.

They called the recipient instead, thereby ruining the surprise. 3. They have ignored more than 5x attempts at rectification and their customer service team appear illiterate, asking me repeatedly to contact the store, even after having sent trails of emails directed to the store using the email address they supplied. As far as I can see, they held no intent to fulfill the order or even engage in two way communication (ie.

ignoring questions in the few responses received).I've contacted their domain name and hosting provider (GoDaddy) to alert them to the potential scamming and theft of credit card funds by no intent to supply, being facilitated under their host services.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Customer Care.

Reason of review: Essentially a scam - money taken, no order fulfillment and no proof of intent to fulfill or even communicate..

I didn't like: Store owner and workers, Absolutely clueless people in stores, Taking my money and not delivering, Refusal to refund, Refusal to communicate.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments