1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?!I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday.

On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in Scarborough, Ontario to check on the order and ensure it had been delivered. I was told somehow they screwed up and it had got forgotten? I was assured it would be delivered Thursday (now 2 days AFTER the birthday it was celebrating!!) and I would be rebated 20%. I called back Thursday and was told it was out for delivery, they were very sorry, and that it had been fully rebated because of the screw up.

By Friday night the recipient had still NOT received the order. I called several times Friday morning, a full 30 minutes after their listed hours, and there was no answer, AND their voicemail is full so I a cannot even leave a message. I contacted head office, who lodged a formal complaint on my behalf. I was told I would hear from the store in 48 hours maximum.

It is well past that and I have heard nothing.So disappointed and frustrated!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Edible Arrangements and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edible Arrangements to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of desire to solve issue, lack of commumcation, bad delivery and store owner and workers. Author liked the most idea. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edible Arrangements and edible arrangements delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments