I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?!I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in Scarborough, Ontario to check on the order and ensure it had been delivered. I was told somehow they screwed up and it had got forgotten? I was assured it would be delivered Thursday (now 2 days AFTER the birthday it was celebrating!!) and I would be rebated 20%. I called back Thursday and was told it was out for delivery, they were very sorry, and that it had been fully rebated because of the screw up.
By Friday night the recipient had still NOT received the order. I called several times Friday morning, a full 30 minutes after their listed hours, and there was no answer, AND their voicemail is full so I a cannot even leave a message. I contacted head office, who lodged a formal complaint on my behalf. I was told I would hear from the store in 48 hours maximum.
It is well past that and I have heard nothing.So disappointed and frustrated!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of desire to solve issue
- Lack of commumcation
- Bad delivery
- Store owner and workers
- Quality and resolution of problem
- Ignored by customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "Lack of desire to resolve issue..."
- "I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."