Heck no to Edible Arrangements Scarborough Store
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?!I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in Scarborough, Ontario to check on the order and ensure it had been delivered. I was told somehow they screwed up and it had got forgotten? I was assured it would be delivered Thursday (now 2 days AFTER the birthday it was celebrating!!) and I would be rebated 20%. I called back Thursday and was told it was out for delivery, they were very sorry, and that it had been fully rebated because of the screw up.
By Friday night the recipient had still NOT received the order. I called several times Friday morning, a full 30 minutes after their listed hours, and there was no answer, AND their voicemail is full so I a cannot even leave a message. I contacted head office, who lodged a formal complaint on my behalf. I was told I would hear from the store in 48 hours maximum.
It is well past that and I have heard nothing.So disappointed and frustrated!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of desire to solve issue
- Lack of commumcation
- Bad delivery
- Store owner and workers
- Quality and resolution of problem
- Ignored by customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."