I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?!I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday.

Related: Edible Arrangements - Should have read reviews.

On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in Scarborough, Ontario to check on the order and ensure it had been delivered. I was told somehow they screwed up and it had got forgotten? I was assured it would be delivered Thursday (now 2 days AFTER the birthday it was celebrating!!) and I would be rebated 20%. I called back Thursday and was told it was out for delivery, they were very sorry, and that it had been fully rebated because of the screw up.

By Friday night the recipient had still NOT received the order. I called several times Friday morning, a full 30 minutes after their listed hours, and there was no answer, AND their voicemail is full so I a cannot even leave a message. I contacted head office, who lodged a formal complaint on my behalf. I was told I would hear from the store in 48 hours maximum.

It is well past that and I have heard nothing.So disappointed and frustrated!

Review about: Edible Arrangements Sweetheart Bouquet With Balloons.

I liked: Idea.

I didn't like: Lack of desire to solve issue, Lack of commumcation, Bad delivery, Store owner and workers, Quality and resolution of problem, Delivery, Ignored by customer service.

1.5
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.