Heck no to Edible Arrangements Scarborough Store
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?!I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in Scarborough, Ontario to check on the order and ensure it had been delivered. I was told somehow they screwed up and it had got forgotten? I was assured it would be delivered Thursday (now 2 days AFTER the birthday it was celebrating!!) and I would be rebated 20%. I called back Thursday and was told it was out for delivery, they were very sorry, and that it had been fully rebated because of the screw up.
By Friday night the recipient had still NOT received the order. I called several times Friday morning, a full 30 minutes after their listed hours, and there was no answer, AND their voicemail is full so I a cannot even leave a message. I contacted head office, who lodged a formal complaint on my behalf. I was told I would hear from the store in 48 hours maximum.
It is well past that and I have heard nothing.So disappointed and frustrated!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of desire to solve issue
- Lack of commumcation
- Bad delivery
- Store owner and workers
- Quality and resolution of problem
- Ignored by customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."