Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My boyfriend ordered mine and my daughter vday (2) bouquets and a teddy bear for 168$ over the phone with a girl named Ashley a day before valentines . He specifically told her to deliver all items to my work before 130 pm . Money taken out the second she processed and everything was fine ....

Come vday I receive a bouquet at 10am .... when I sent him the picture and said thank you ... he asked me to place our daughters in the fridge at work so it didn’t get ruined ... I’m shocked and he explains he ordered two and a bear . Unfortunately we never received the rest of his order . I then call the Fontana store and wait on hold for 2 hourssssss!!!! Like seriously ? So then I finally get ahold of ashley who initially took the order . She knew exactly whatnorder I was talking about and said she would get back to me and they might be able to deliver to our house . She never called back. So there I go .... next day called and wait on hold for 40 mins and begged the girl not to put me on hold again (Giselle)and asked for Ashley .

Saying I can’t get a refund until Monday

... come Monday Sara answer and says I can go get my bouquet and bear (5 days after vday) because I really want to drive 20 mins for a holiday that passed for fruit that is def. not worth 100$ !!!

So here I am ... still waiting for my refund .... never again ! And trust me I have told everyone ..... to never support this business .

Spread the word and maybe they will get their act together !

They know it’s going to bust on vday ! Get the orders done and delivered or don’t take the order and stop taking the money!

Never returning !

Product or Service Mentioned: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments