I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws.The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery.
The delivery was made fast, and that was appreciated. However, what I placed an order for online and what was delivered appeared gravely different. The display that was delivered appeared as though fruit was thrown in a bowl. It was horrible!
The store asked for pics of what was delivered, and they received the pics. The customer svc person originally said that they would have a comp delivery of mixed fruit delivered to me. But then the store manager came back and advised that they could only offer me a 10% refund, on a item I paid $109.99. Really?
I called corporate and they offered a 25% refund. Unreal! I took the 25% refund but I am for sure NOT ordering from Edible Arrangement again. No matter what store!
This is unacceptable and just plain bad business!
How do you expect to keep customers if you delivery crappy product.False Advertising!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Swizzle Bouquet Large
- Edible Arrangements Mothers Day Swizzle Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The strawberries shipped were shriveled and stunk. Customer service refuses to reimburse. I will never use them again. The picture shows exactly how they looked when the box was opened...."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "Not once but twice I received a gift of pears that were tragic to look at: black spots, scabbed skins (perhaps a plant disease), shriveled up - the second time..."
- "Ordered a valentines bouquet to be delivered on the day of arrival to a motel. The flowers were Delivered in a box with a vase and 5 roses. Paid extra..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it. I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."