I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws.The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery.

The delivery was made fast, and that was appreciated. However, what I placed an order for online and what was delivered appeared gravely different. The display that was delivered appeared as though fruit was thrown in a bowl. It was horrible!

The store asked for pics of what was delivered, and they received the pics. The customer svc person originally said that they would have a comp delivery of mixed fruit delivered to me. But then the store manager came back and advised that they could only offer me a 10% refund, on a item I paid $109.99. Really?

I called corporate and they offered a 25% refund. Unreal! I took the 25% refund but I am for sure NOT ordering from Edible Arrangement again. No matter what store!

This is unacceptable and just plain bad business!

How do you expect to keep customers if you delivery crappy product.False Advertising!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Edible Arrangements and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edible Arrangements.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Edible Arrangements to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Im having trouble seeing what is wrong with the arrangement?