I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws.The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery.
The delivery was made fast, and that was appreciated. However, what I placed an order for online and what was delivered appeared gravely different. The display that was delivered appeared as though fruit was thrown in a bowl. It was horrible!
The store asked for pics of what was delivered, and they received the pics. The customer svc person originally said that they would have a comp delivery of mixed fruit delivered to me. But then the store manager came back and advised that they could only offer me a 10% refund, on a item I paid $109.99. Really?
I called corporate and they offered a 25% refund. Unreal! I took the 25% refund but I am for sure NOT ordering from Edible Arrangement again. No matter what store!
This is unacceptable and just plain bad business!
How do you expect to keep customers if you delivery crappy product.False Advertising!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Swizzle Bouquet Large
- Edible Arrangements Mothers Day Swizzle Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Skinny Dip Noodles show misleading images about their noodles. All the recipes show regular pasta and not their skinny dip pasta. Just look at what their pasta looks like and..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "Last night I went grocery shopping and I bought a good amount of produce. I got home to cut some of it up or, like my broccoli, to eat it..."
- "Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH. They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model. I went to purchase for..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. BATHING SUIT CAME IN WAY TOO SMALL AND MATERIAL OF A CHILD'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME. NO PADDING WHAT SO EVER IN THE TOP. BOTTOMS MIGHT..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."