Edible Arrangements - Horrible Presentation! Waste of money!

I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws.The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery.

The delivery was made fast, and that was appreciated. However, what I placed an order for online and what was delivered appeared gravely different. The display that was delivered appeared as though fruit was thrown in a bowl. It was horrible!

The store asked for pics of what was delivered, and they received the pics. The customer svc person originally said that they would have a comp delivery of mixed fruit delivered to me. But then the store manager came back and advised that they could only offer me a 10% refund, on a item I paid $109.99. Really?

I called corporate and they offered a 25% refund. Unreal! I took the 25% refund but I am for sure NOT ordering from Edible Arrangement again. No matter what store!

This is unacceptable and just plain bad business!

How do you expect to keep customers if you delivery crappy product.False Advertising!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Edible Arrangements. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Edible Arrangements.
Filing a new complaint about