My mother received a substandard fruit arrangement from Edible Fruit arrangement from the Winston-Salem location on Mother's Day.Contacted the store on Monday and was informed that manager would contact me.

Needless to say, this employee did not follow through and/ or the manager is unorganized, forgetful, or simply has poor management skills. I called again on Friday and spoke to a different employee whom was very helpful and assured me that another arrangement would be DELIVERED the next day. Although her intention was in good faith, an arrangement was not sent. I called yet a third time today and spoke with the same employee whom failed to get the ball rolling.

She stated a delivery had been made. I called my mother while the employee was still on the line. Once again, no delivery. The employee response- the delivery guy was off today and she would speak with on Monday .

I proceeded to ask another question and she simply Hung up. WOW!!! Immediately called back and the manager answered. I explained the issue and conversation consisted of " that was a busy day".....No other complaints were made....she wasn't calling me a "liar"...

She wasn't raising her voice but raising her "pitch"....and lastly was trying to out-talk me. She has curt, rude, and Unprofessional and a poor reflection of a otherwise decent franchise. Contacted corporate office with compliant...

Winston-Salem manager has 24-48 hours to contact me.I can't wait to see how this rude manager handles this once Again!

Review about: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments