I paid this crappy *** company an expensive amount of money for their terrible, unreliable service! Its valentines day and guess what? My special someones didn't get their valentines. I waited all day and finally got a call from the delivery person at 6 pm asking what time i wanted my arrangement delivered. My special someones werent home so I asked her if 8 was okay and how late she would be delivering. She told me not to worry that if she didnt deliver it someone else would. Still didnt hear back about anything so i tried calling her back and she wasnt answering me so i called her from a different number and surprise surprise she somehow happened to see this call. She told me she was off duty and the store was closed and they might deliver it tomorrow, Friday February 14, aka not-valentines-day. I asked her why she didnt tell me that. Apparently she suffers from clueless employee syndrome with a soon to be mild case of mental retardation due to a concussion she will be suffering from as soon as track her down.

This could be you next time. So avoid this *** *** company.

signed,

*** edible arrangements

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments