Additional Fees

I placed an online order with Edible Arrangements and paid an additional $29.99 for next day air shipping.The person to whom it was sent never received the package despite the fact that UPS reported it as being delivered.

When I called the customer service number, the connected to a store in Florida and I spoke with someone named Sarah. She was not willing to help me resolve my dispute, said it wasn't her problem, and I would have to figure out which store was responsible for the order. When I told her I didn't have anyway to find that out, she became very hostile, and told me she was going to hang up. I explained to her that I was upset over the way she was dismissing me rather than trying to help me, and she hung up on me.

I called customer service again. This time I get another representative that told me that unfortunately, since the package had been delivered, there was nothing she could do about it. I explained again that the package had NOT been delivered. She said it had because UPS reported it as delivered to the correct address.

I again repeated that the person it was intended for had NOT received the gift. She said she was sorry, but there was nothing she could do about it, and the matter was closed. I told her that Edible Arrangements had taken my money and not given me the product I ordered, which in my opinion was thievery, and that happened to be illegal in all 50 states. At that point, she put me on hold.

When she came back on the line, she offered to refund the entire amount of my purchase.The customer service was deplorable, but the biggest issue is there is no "central" location to direct your disputes.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Undelivered items that are confirmed for delivery, Being liked to an treated like a second rate citizen, Rude customer service representatives, Unwilling to fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

May I ask the location of the store you contacted that was rude ??

Store manager of edible arrangements, trying to help resolve the issue.