Well this is practically the same thing as everyone else here has described.
Ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my fiance at work for Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day comes and no delivery. As expected, she isn't very happy as she was the "only one out of her friends in a serious relationship who hadn't received anything for Valentine's Day".... Women in her office were receiving flower arrangements, etc. all day, but I tried for something different with Edible Arrangements instead of the usual flowers and chocolate routine. Boy, what a dumb move...
So, after calling the store and 877 number all day and receiving nothing but a busy signal, I had to call my fiance and let her know that I HAD in fact sent her something but it hadn't arrived, AS PROMISED by the website. I felt horrible about it all night... even though she was grateful for the "thought" of the order. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.
So 2/15 (The day AFTER Valentine's Day), I finally F I N A L L Y get to speak to a live person, after over a 100 calls to the local store (Broadway in NYC) and the corporate 877#. They SUPPOSEDLY issue a partial credit and guarantee that the delivery is on the truck and will reach the business before 5PM. Still aggravated, but at least somewhat happy with a resolution.
It is now 10:10AM on 2/16 (TWO days after Valentine's Day, and the day after the "for real this time" guaranteed delivery date of February 15th).... STILL no delivery to my fiance at work, AND, to top it off, still no refund or promised email confirmation of said credit.
I'm beyond frustrated and disappointed. As someone who worked in retail for over 10 years I understand a lot of what goes on behind the scenes.... and often have patience for retail stores and their workers/managers, when most do not. But, there is just no excuse for this. Like what many before me had said, I was never given a courtesy phone call to let me know the delivery would not be made (as a matter of fact, if I had to guess, I would say that the arrangement hadn't even been MADE on Valentine's Day) to facilitate me making alternate arrangements. I would've set something else up for my future wife's special day. No courtesy call was given... no customer service... no explanation or apology on their website (which, by the way, is still accepting orders for the next 6 hours and 48 minutes for guaranteed same day delivery. Yup, I *** you not... go to their website right now and look at the scrolling banner across the top of the page.. It is so unbelievable, its humorous.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I ordered chocolate dipped strawberries to be delivered on Friday before Mother's Day. I paid extra to have shipped there by that particular date. They arrived smooshed and melted soft..."
- "This is the second year in a row that I placed a very large Edible Arrangement order for my wife on Mother's Day. For the second year in a..."
- "Lack of desire to resolve issue..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."