Featured on Facebook Not resolved

My husband ordered some fruit for Mother's Day as a surprise for me.They were supposed to deliver the package at the office on Friday before 5pm, and the package was delivered Saturday afternoon with rotten fruit in the box!!!!!

Related: Edible Arrangements - OMG. BEST SERVICE EVER. I'M PISSED. ALL YOU HATERS LIED TO ME

Horrible!!!! We will never order from them!!! Even though my husband called all day that Friday to make sure i will receive the sweet surprise, they told him at all time the package is in transit, that it will be delivered in time, the package was delivered Saturday afternoon!!

How is that possible Edible Arrangements?Very disapointed of this happening :((

People do not trust them!!!!

Review about: Rotten Fruits.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $49
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

ss
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #912683

Hi

Which store was that?

Where did u ordered?

Edible Arrangements - 2 Years in a row - Poor Performance - Edible Arrangements "This is the second year in a row that I placed a very large Edible Arrangement order for my wife on Mother's Day. For the second year in a..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Such an unprofessional company Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Review about Edible Arrangement in Naples, Florida Edible Arrangements "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more