Edible Arrangements - Order delayed 1 day and rotten fruit came in the box
My husband ordered some fruit for Mother's Day as a surprise for me.They were supposed to deliver the package at the office on Friday before 5pm, and the package was delivered Saturday afternoon with rotten fruit in the box!!!!!
Horrible!!!! We will never order from them!!! Even though my husband called all day that Friday to make sure i will receive the sweet surprise, they told him at all time the package is in transit, that it will be delivered in time, the package was delivered Saturday afternoon!!
How is that possible Edible Arrangements?Very disapointed of this happening :((
People do not trust them!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rotten Fruits
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."