Edible Arrangements - Order delayed 1 day and rotten fruit came in the box
My husband ordered some fruit for Mother's Day as a surprise for me.They were supposed to deliver the package at the office on Friday before 5pm, and the package was delivered Saturday afternoon with rotten fruit in the box!!!!!
Horrible!!!! We will never order from them!!! Even though my husband called all day that Friday to make sure i will receive the sweet surprise, they told him at all time the package is in transit, that it will be delivered in time, the package was delivered Saturday afternoon!!
How is that possible Edible Arrangements?Very disapointed of this happening :((
People do not trust them!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rotten Fruits
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws. The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery. The delivery was made fast, and..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."