Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 17

It's been over a month and has not been resolved, but I have shared my pics with many people. I am letting Amex handle it! Lesson learned!

Original review posted by user Feb 15

Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive until 3:30, but we'll excuse that-it was EMBARRASSING to even carry out of my office, the grocery store could have done better!It was squashed, MELTED (condensation inside the plastic and smeared chocolate all over the plastic)-the thing was THROWN together, the chocolate wasn't smooth, it was choppy looking and totally melted, the strawberries were WARM, it was 80 degrees in our area yesterday.

Could not even reach them by phone, a machine kept picking up. Submitted many photos to my credit card company and have disputed the charge.

NEVER AGAIN-total waste of money!!!!Stay away people, save your money!!!

Review about: Edible Arrangements Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Box Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Yea, I wouldnt recommend this place.Its like a failed pyramid scheme.

THey will go bankrupt soon.:

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1289771

No way to control condensation in 80 degree weather unless they have a refrigerated truck. But the smashed part....what the hel.l happened? What did the delivery person say?

aarm7
to LadyScot New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1299135

Could not get them to answer the phone!! Yep, couldn't help the weather, but the chocolate on the strawberries wasn't "set" prior to them packing it- they apparently had a bunch of orders, did them super fast. packed the berries while the chocolate on them was still soft and that's why the melted chocolate & why the plastic stuck to the berries.

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1288974

How thoughtful of your husband to treat you to a GIFT. I hope you took a break from your ranting tirade long enough to say THANK YOU.

aarm7
to Anonymous New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1299136

Of course I thanked him, that's why it was so horrible, he did this for me from his heart and they screwed it up. My husband is a wonderful and amazing person.

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1288831

Holy Cow...out here in Fresno/Clovis area yesterday our EA didn't even get their deliveries out!

My husband called me around 4 or so to ask if I got my gift.. I was like, no! Tried to call, same thing, full voice mail. Finally I got a hold of them this morning and she tells me they just didn't have time to get to mine.

Looking on Yelp there are 6 or 7 more complaints.EA can suck it.

to Anonymous #1339105

God forbid the driver has to drive MILES a day. The world does not revolve around you!

to Anonymous #1360277

Yes, god forbid someone do the job they agreed to do

to Anonymous #1378249

Listen, I know the world doesn't revolve around me-you don't have to be rude. I'm trying to avoid other people from spending $100 on a melted mess-it's not about ME. You are very rude.