My Valentine's order.The berries look a mess and where not uniform in presentation.
Some were very small and the green stems were dipped also.
It was hard to eat w/o eating the green stem.They offered to send a second order tht was a mess as well!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..."
- "I purchased The Godfather 2 end of 2010. Within three years or mid 2013 all the chair group was falling apart and the material was peeling and falling off. The..."
- "Do not buy furniture from this store unless you want to be replacing it in less than a year. My set is defective frame is already breaking and the guardmans..."
- "Wade, Brad and Joyce at the Atlanta Auction admitted the yard messed up my bumper with the fork lift on my lot won,2013 Dodge Avenger. They are a group of..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."