Edible Arrangements - Review about Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Covington, Louisiana
This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with my edible ordering needs!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food. They don't return phone calls or emails. I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program..."
- "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Wade, Brad and Joyce at the Atlanta Auction admitted the yard messed up my bumper with the fork lift on my lot won,2013 Dodge Avenger. They are a group of..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."
- "I purchased The Godfather 2 end of 2010. Within three years or mid 2013 all the chair group was falling apart and the material was peeling and falling off. The..."