Casper, Wyoming
Featured

Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all rotten, it was gross, what's up with that??

Review about: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1261146

At least they deliver you rotten fruits

#1161936

That's u.p.s for you.They just see it as a package and toss it around in there hot trucks and warehouses all day.

They do not drive refrigerated trucks......don't have fresh fruit shipped to you in the mail.Bad idea

wendy

I order from EA all the timee and I have never received an order looking like that. I am definitely not making any excuses for what you received, but you should have definitely called the head office and sent this picture they would have replaced your order or given you a credit for next time...i know it might too late now BUT next time call head office tell them about this incident and i know they will for sure do something for you!!!

EA head office is really good on dealing with customer service and satisfaction

Heck no to Edible Arrangements Scarborough Store Edible Arrangements "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Received a MELTED/SMASHED Strawberry Bouquet (if that's what you want to call it)!! Edible Arrangements "Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Delivery never made on Valentine's Day Edible Arrangements "Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day. Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered. When my lady got..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Review about Fruit Arrangement from Taylor, Michigan Edible Arrangements "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more