Edible Arrangements - Review about Chocolate Strawberries in Twentynine Palms, California
I ordered chocolate dipped strawberries to be delivered on Friday before Mother's Day.I paid extra to have shipped there by that particular date.
They arrived smooshed and melted soft and gooey.I sent then to by sweetheart and felt absolutely let down with disappointment, they were not edible at all they were hot and squishy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chocolate Strawberries
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes, I have a major complaint!! I ordered by phone to our local store on 10/17, and specifically told the young man that I would be picking up my arrangement..."
- "This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."