Edible Arrangements - Review about Edible Arrangement in Naples, Florida
Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day.It was delivered the Friday before.
Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I arrived on Mothers Day & viewed what I had paid almost $100 for, I was incensed. I called the store in Palm Harbor Fl, & after a being disconnected , & then being put on hold for what seemed like eternity, I got to speak with Josh, whom I assume is the mgr. I explained the problem, noting the rotten fruit, & he explained that the website instructs you to remove the fruit from the arrangement.I told him I didn't order from the site, & that I called the store directly, & that the delivery man never gave any such instructions.
He explained that the delivery person was part time for the holiday, but he would personally take charge & send out a replacement arrangement, which I agreed seemed fair. Well, the arrangement was never sent, & U got nowhere when I again called the store.
I am currently disputing the charge with AE, but NEVER again will I order from EA !!!Buyer beware, go the flower route
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Edible Arrangement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."