Edible Arrangements - Review about Edible Arrangement in Naples, Florida
Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day.It was delivered the Friday before.
Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I arrived on Mothers Day & viewed what I had paid almost $100 for, I was incensed. I called the store in Palm Harbor Fl, & after a being disconnected , & then being put on hold for what seemed like eternity, I got to speak with Josh, whom I assume is the mgr. I explained the problem, noting the rotten fruit, & he explained that the website instructs you to remove the fruit from the arrangement.I told him I didn't order from the site, & that I called the store directly, & that the delivery man never gave any such instructions.
He explained that the delivery person was part time for the holiday, but he would personally take charge & send out a replacement arrangement, which I agreed seemed fair. Well, the arrangement was never sent, & U got nowhere when I again called the store.
I am currently disputing the charge with AE, but NEVER again will I order from EA !!!Buyer beware, go the flower route
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Edible Arrangement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "To be honest my husband and I went to se e the offer they had for Oct and we are truly satisfy with there service Alex is a professional he..."
- "I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair. The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."