Review about Edible Arrangements Simply Swizzled Mixed Fruit Box from Wilmington, North Carolina
I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday.As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box was pretty beat up, opened it and everything was to one side and a complete mess.
I NEVER do complaints like this but I spent a lot of money I didn't have to make my mother in law smile and it was just a very ugly presentation. Never ordering again.
This is a picture of it after she tried to place everything back in the box.Sloppy.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Edible Arrangements Simply Swizzled Mixed Fruit Box
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..."
- "This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with..."
- "They paid Gatewood while he was in jail.McDade had the money the whole time. The D.O.L. found that McDade did not pay Gatewood and still owed Gatewood 600 plus dollars and..."
- "My new pool, just set up and filled with water, this it what happened. Please review photos before you purchase a pool from this company. ..."
- "A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."