Edible Arrangements - Review about Fruit Arrangement from Taylor, Michigan
Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture.It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece.
I was really embarrassed when I saw the pictures.Thank God she at least enjoyed how it tasted
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yes, I have a major complaint!! I ordered by phone to our local store on 10/17, and specifically told the young man that I would be picking up my arrangement..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "My parents bought my family a new couch, love seat, and minni mouse chair. This was less then a year ago. They paid for 5 years of insurance on all..."