Taylor, Michigan

Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture.It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece.

I was really embarrassed when I saw the pictures.Thank God she at least enjoyed how it tasted

Review about: Edible Arrangements Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #994076

Pretty sure as young as your niece is she doesn't care how it looks. Not to mention doesn't look too sloppy to me. If it bothered you that much should have just returned it instead of letting her eat it.

to Anonymous Omaha, Nebraska, United States #994714

Obviously Anonymous above has never ordered from Edible Arrangements.These are not inexpensive bouquets and if someone is not local to give a gift, we sometimes have to order remotely to have it delivered.

When a company posts pictures on a website, the buyer assumes they're getting something similar. That pic above looks like they used a bunch of lettuce or something to cover up the Styrofoam that holds the picks for the fruit. I can assure you there is no picture of any bouquet that looks like the one above on their website. And, odds are this arrangement likely cost at least $50 with the choc covered fruit.

I don't blame the submitter for posting this review.

The store should offer an apology and try to make it right with the customer.I would have been embarrassed too!