Edible Arrangements - Review about Fruit Arrangement from Taylor, Michigan

129 of 317 Edible Arrangements reviews

Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture.It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece.

I was really embarrassed when I saw the pictures.Thank God she at least enjoyed how it tasted

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
129 of 317 Edible Arrangements reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 11, 2015 #994076 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Pretty sure as young as your niece is she doesn't care how it looks. Not to mention doesn't look too sloppy to me. If it bothered you that much should have just returned it instead of letting her eat it.

0 0 Reply

Jun 13, 2015 #994714 Omaha, Nebraska, United States

Obviously Anonymous above has never ordered from Edible Arrangements. These are not inexpensive bouquets and if someone is not local to give a gift, we sometimes have to order remotely to have it delivered. When a company posts pictures on a website, the buyer assumes they're getting something similar. That pic above looks like they used a bunch of lettuce or something to cover up the Styrofoam that holds the picks for the fruit. I can assure you there is no picture of any bouquet that looks like the one above on their website. And, odds are this arrangement likely cost at least $50 with the choc covered fruit. I don't blame the submitter for posting this review. The store should offer an apology and try to make it right with the customer. I would have been embarrassed too!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.