Edible Arrangements - Review about Fruit Arrangement from Taylor, Michigan
Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture.It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece.
I was really embarrassed when I saw the pictures.Thank God she at least enjoyed how it tasted
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day. Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered. When my lady got..."
- "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."