filters
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful Featured
Edible Arrangements - Received a MELTED/SMASHED Strawberry Bouquet (if that's what you want to call it)!!
Unreal, my wonderful husband spent $92.00 and ordered me a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet-didn't arrive until 3:30, but we'll excuse that-it was EMBARRASSING to even carry out of my office, the grocery store could have done better! It was squashed, MELTED...
I agree

Yea, I wouldnt recommend this place. Its like a failed pyramid scheme. THey will go bankrupt soon. :

LadyScot
LadyScot

No way to control condensation in 80 degree weather unless they have a refrigerated truck. But the smashed part....what the hel.l happened? What did the delivery person say?

Had no luck with trying to place an order over the phone , so on Monday I went into the store on City Ave. and placed the order and paid with a credit card . This was for my daughter's Birthday for Tuesday , May 14th , this was in Delaware. Well, it was never...

Edible Arrangements in Palos Verdes, California - COMPLAINT

Edible Arrangements - COMPLAINT
Edible Arrangements - COMPLAINT
My husband ordered Edible Arrangements for me for Mother's Day. When I take apart the first chocolate covered strawberry I noticed that part of it was missing. When I looked at the other ones to try and eat them I noticed that there was mold on them.
2.4
Palos Verdes, California

Edible Arrangements - Did not received my order

On 5/13/2019 I will like to talk to someone about getting my money back

Edible Arrangements in District 6 Waldorf, Maryland - Delivery question

Edible Arrangements - Delivery question
Edible Arrangements - Delivery question
Why would a delivery person leave perishable items sitting on my door step if no one answered the door. I was out of a town and they left some fruit on my doorstep that my son sent me. The chocolate is all melted the fruit is all wilted. I didn't get a call telling me there was a delivery. They should have taken it back to the store and not left it on my doorstep for 2 days. I am going to leave it there and ask them to come and pick it up tomorrow.
District 6 Waldorf, Maryland

Edible Arrangements in Boca Raton, Florida - Delivery man called me stupid

I was on the phone with the delivery man telling him the directions to my neighbors home when I realized I had transposed the house numbers I apologized. He though he had hung up the phone but it was still an open line and he called me stupid. Also he called me a demeaning female name during our phone conversation repeatedly. Tell him I said look who’s stupid
3.5

Edible Arrangements - Horrible

Called at 8:00am to order a arrangement for my daughters 20th birthday. She attends West Point. Called the newburg location. 3 time and each time the est deliver was one hours. It’s 6:13 pm they are not answering their phones and my daughter is without her bday present. And I received no phone call. I am beyond upset.
Show

Edible Arrangements in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Angry about non delivery of item

Non delivery. The won't answer the phone store #1421

Edible Arrangements in Cleveland Heights, Ohio - Package

I had ordered an edible arrangement a week before Mother’s Day... did not receive my order. I called the store of where I placed the order and the manager told me to call another store to get my refund..
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Show

Edible Arrangements in San Antonio North, Texas - Failed to deliver mothers day gift

I order a mothers day fruit arrangement to be delivered to my mother in law in Texas. I spoke to my mother in law around 2:30 on Mothers day and she informed me she had not received her gift. I called the store on5124 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX and they said they would deliver by 7 pm their time. Around 5:45 pm the same day someone from the store called to tell me they were not able to complete my order, therefore, would not be able to deliver until the next day! They offered no compensation or anything! Well, I was offered a refund that will take 8-10 days to process, how sweet of them right? I called corporate and of course they were of no help either, this whole company is a joke.
San Antonio North, Texas
I didn't like
  • Poor customer service
  • Very bad
  • Undelivered items that are confirmed for delivery

Contact Edible Arrangements Customer Service

Phone:
(203) 774-8000
All Edible Arrangements Contacts

Edible Arrangements in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Missed delivery

I placed an order this morning to be delivered on Mother’s Day my wife is on vacation with her girlfriends and they told me it would be delivered and it was not. I am not happy about this please call me back at 781-443-4971 please let me know what you’re gonna do about this I want the order canceled since they are leaving on a plane tomorrow morning at 6 AM once again please call me I am not happy about this I always call edible arrangements and they been great up till now please let me know what you’re gonna do about this delivery
1.1