Alastair Zvf

Horrible service and product

The store had ABYSMAL customer service! They changed the delivery without any updates. The fruit was disgusting and hot, completely inedible! And to top it off, I've left THREE voicemails with no call back. It's impossible to get ahold of anyone there. I will NEVER order from Edible Arrangements again because of the HORRENDOUS service at this location!
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
  • Only cons

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE

Alyssa G Fer

Horrible place of employment

put my application in. I got a email from one of their hiring staff saying to contact the store manager to schedule a interview.

did my interview, which went great! I got a call the next day from the store Manager asking me if I can start on Sun at 9am to 12pm i said of course He says great! So Sun 9am to 12pm for a little training then Tues you'll have ur first full day aswell as be able to meet me" He told me sundays are slow so it will be a good day to do a little training. I Come in on Sun 9am the assistant manager greets me & we start havin a conversation about things in the company as she informs me that she is aggravated at the fact that she has been she air quotes "assistant manager " for yrs now & still has not been given the actual title nor has been paid a penny for it.

She then starts training me on how to dip bananas, apples & strawberries in chocolate. The phone rings so she answers & ends up being on the phone with a customer for 45+ mins. During the call which was on speaker, I observed the customer telling the assistant manager which 2 same day delivery arrangements she wanted from the website. as im listening & shadowing the call for training i hear the assistant manager tell the customer that she doesn't know which arrangements she is referring to from the stores website.

The customer says "well its right here on your website how do you not know which one I'm talking about?" The assistant manager trys to change the subject & says "well I think you would actually like this one" & tells her the name of the arrangement. Luckily for the assistant manager the customer fell for the change of subject & agrees to do the 1 she recommended *THATS CALLED FALSE ADVERTISING* At this point I have finished the task she had given me, along with grabbing the prep paper & figuring out the directions myself with no assistance. I figure why not go ahead & take initiative & try to do it myself so it's done. So I'm done & standing there with nothing to do so I step out for a vape break while she is on the phone with the customer since i had completed the task i was given along with going the extra mile.

When i return i see assistant manager leaning on the table with a coworker watching videos on her phone. While observing this a customer comes in the store & hes standing at the desk waiting to be assisted. I stand there & watch them not even acknowledge, or notice the customer at all. I had to personally say "hey someone just came in" then finally she went to assist him.

he was there to pick up. after making contact with him she runs to the kitchen I follow her to find that his arrangement isn't even completed or bagged up. She shows me how to bag the arrangement then hands it to me to give to him. KEEP IN MIND there is a tv of cameras in the kitchen to see the lobby aswell as loud bells on the door.we finally get back on task, The strawberries need confetti sprinkles on them so I start on that.

mean while she says she's goin for a smoke break.she comes back in on the phone & looks very annoyed, she hangs up & says "ugh baby daddy drama" then proceeds to joke about shooting him with the delivery guys registered hand gun. About 20 mins later her baby daddy walks through the door & they go out back & do something & come back in to go out front & smoke. When she comes back in we start getting the 2 same day deliveries bagged up & I notice something doesn't look right with the arrangements. the 2 workers who have been there for 2+ years have the pineapple spelled as "BADY" INSTEAD OF "BDAY" on BOTH of the arrangements!

I Immediately noticed it & brought it to the assistant Managers attention. She addresses the employee that did it incorrectly. After the employee fixes the lettering, she hands 1 of the arrangements to the assistant manager & the other to me & I proceed to bag the arrangement up the correct way. we are now done for the day & I help clean the kitchen up.

I go to clock out at 12:35pm & she shows me how to get my hours sheet emailed to me. say our goodbyes & I let her know "if for any reason you need any help before Tues just let me know & I'll come in my schedule is wide open! She says okay & see ya Tuesday!TUESDAY MORNING 9AMI arrive at the store at 9am as I was told to & clock in.. Upon walking into the kitchen I notice 4 other employees standing around & everyone is either on their phone or talking with eachother.

One of the girls I worked with on Sunday was there. she says," Goodmorning! Haha you might as well sit & relax, there's no fruit no containers we have nothing to complete any of the orders" I say wow but it wasn't really a shock because when I was there Sunday for 3.5 hours (2 days ago) there wasnt any inventory then aswell so they've had 2 days & still haven't went & got/ordered the inventory needed to complete orders. The assistant manager stated multiple times throughout the morning "we need to order some stuff, or I need to go shopping" We actually had to use fruits, balloons & vases that the customer didnt ask for nor what she paid for without even letting her know!

(Which I did not like being a part of at all) We all continue to stand around doing nothing all the employees introduce themselves to me as I introduce myself to them Next thing I know I hear this man say: "Hey Alyssa, can I talk to you for a minute in the office? KEEP IN MIND THIS MAN DID NOT INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO ME OR HAVE I EVER SEEN THIS MAN BEFORE. So I say"yeah sure!" (Thinking this must be the store manager pulling me into the office to officially meet) We get in the office & he says to close the door & sit down He begins to say: So i was able to speak with (assistant manager) about how Sun went when you were here for a little bit & she has informed me that she feels we should not move forward with hiring you due to you not really catching/grasping onto the things we do here fast enough.REMEMBER My first day, I was only there for 3.5 hours & was only shown how to dip apples, bananas & strawberries. Along with how to bag up the arrangements.I am completely caught off gaurd with what he has just said to me & I respond with: "Who are you?

Because he never introduced himself. I say okay I'm not sure I understand what you mean.? She only showed me how to dip bananas apples & strawberries & I was only here for 3.5 hrs I'm dipping fruit in chocolate so what do you mean I'm not catching on fast enough? His response was: "Idk what to tell you I'm going to trust her recommendation & going to have to let you go." I said: You know what quite frankly i don't feel I've even been given A chance to even do or show how I work how can I work for 3.5 hrs & be shown 2 things which are very simple things but "I'm not learning fast enough" I was only here for 3.5 hrs.

He responds: Idk but do you have a cashapp or zelle so we can get you paid for the hrs that you did work? I say yes. He tells me to text it to him. Then I got up & exited before I got too upset & caused a scene.

I am extremely over qualified for this job for 1, for 2 I have been a store Manger myself, worked in sales, retail, childcare, amazon, ups, fedex among tons of other trades. So for a employer to have 3.5 hours with me & just be trained on dipping fruit in chocolate & to be told I wasn't picking that up fast enough is completely absurd & doesn't make any sense what so ever. I had 5 other interviews with other employers set up which got canceled due to edible arrangements contacting me to hire me & waste my time. How can you incorrectly dip fruit in chocolate?

even if I did do it incorrectly. I was only on the job for a total of 3 hrs! Isnt that what training is for? Does this sound like a real reason to let someone go after only 3.5 hours of training totaling in 3.5 hrs all together on the job?

As of now i still havent gotten paid for the 3.5 hrs like promised its been 3 weeks now & hes blocked my #. I want to get the word out on how screwed up & time wasting this company really is.

not to mention there was ants ALL over the walls in the kitchen. Along with bannans in the fridge that have turned COMPLETELY brown & squishy used for the orders aswell as the cantaloupe,honeydew,strawberries that sit out in room temperature 24/7.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Every horrible thing you can think of

Preferred solution: My promised pay for the 3.5 hours i worked.

Guest

For someone “extremely overqualified for this job” you sure jumped on it and let five others slip by.

Guest

Obviously the assistant manager said something to the owner/manager. It’s hard to tell from just your account.

I would hope you didn’t give any opinion on her job in name only comment, change subject , false advertising comments or inferred customer waited long or her vaping and baby daddy breaks. If she picked up you noticing too much it may have unnerved her.

View more comments (1)
Featured
Nakeya Via

| map-marker Cape Coral, Florida

Very disappointed I order a platter for my daughter for Mother’s Day. She got it yesterday and it looked like they either drop it or they didn’t do it the way the picture , shows I could’ve gotten up

Edible Arrangements - Very disappointed I order a platter for my daughter for Mother’s...
Edible Arrangements - Very disappointed I order a platter for my daughter for... - Image 2
Very disappointed I order a platter for my daughter for Mothers Day. She got it yesterday and it looked like they either drop it or they didnt do it the way the picture , shows I couldve gotten up better from Walmart. I called the manager and explain the situation and all they say is, Im sorry thats basically it, if youre looking for something for Mothers Day. I wouldnt choose this place at all, not recommend it.
Carrie T Mjy

| map-marker Melbourne, Florida

No one will answer phone. Calling several numbers several times a day even corporate numbers. No return call to take care of the inedible moldy old fruit.

Edible Arrangements - No one will answer phone. Calling several numbers several times a...
Edible Arrangements - No one will answer phone. Calling several numbers several... - Image 2
Edible Arrangements - No one will answer phone. Calling several numbers several... - Image 3
The food was delivered a day late and when it arrived, the fruit was shriveled because it was old. The chocolate had started chipping off, and there was mold on the strawberries. Disgusting and inedible! I've been trying to reach the store as well as the corporate office and no one answers the phone or returns voicemails.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Can be good
Cons:
  • Can be very very bad

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy!!!

Craig Duo

| map-marker Klamath Falls, Oregon

Customer service sucks, product was ruined

Edible Arrangements - Customer service sucks, product was ruined
Edible Arrangements - Customer service sucks, product was ruined - Image 2
Edible Arrangements - Customer service sucks, product was ruined - Image 3
Edible Arrangements - Customer service sucks, product was ruined - Image 4
Edible Arrangements - Customer service sucks, product was ruined - Image 5
Edible Arrangements - Customer service sucks, product was ruined - Image 6

My daughter bought me a chocolate covered strawberry cheesecakes, and when they came, it came with only little frozen package that came warm along with the food that came warm also. I called them and told them what had happened and that they did not package it properly.

They said they would send me another product out, but if that came ruined, my daughter would be out the $61 that she paid.

I offered to send pictures also to show that it was ruined and they were rude and said no we do not need to see pictures. So I just asked to give her a refund because I didnt want to take a chance of getting another ruined package and then not getting reimbursed for it.

User's recommendation: I would not buy from them because they have a terrible return policy!

Rosa A Nrr

| map-marker San Antonio, Texas

False advertisement. Horrible Service

Edible Arrangements - False advertisement. Horrible Service
Edible Arrangements - False advertisement. Horrible Service - Image 2
Edible Arrangements - False advertisement. Horrible Service - Image 3
Edible Arrangements - False advertisement. Horrible Service - Image 4
Edible Arrangements - False advertisement. Horrible Service - Image 5

Placed an order for my daughters 30th birthday and what I bought was not the gift I ordered onlinenot only that, they delivered late at night and when my daughter opened the box of chocolate covered with strawberries, there was fungus surrounding, inside of all the strawberries and the chocolate had bubbly appearance. The worst part of all, they tried to cover it with some type of chocolate that looked like expired yogurt.

NEVER AGAIN!! Store location is in Lomas Verde Bayamon, Puerto Rico.

They text me back offering they would solve the problem, though the only solutions they applied was to refund partial $ of the order and asked for my daughter to pick up 6 strawberrieS, which were charged to my credit card. SO DISAPPOINTED Sad

User's recommendation: Find another franchise, horrible service!

Courtney B Ogc

NEVER GOt ARRANGEMENT

Edible Arrangements - NEVER GOt ARRANGEMENT
Edible Arrangements - NEVER GOt ARRANGEMENT - Image 2
Edible Arrangements - NEVER GOt ARRANGEMENT - Image 3
Updated by user Feb 20, 2024

Not sure- I loved the company but this whole situation has made me feel differently, if they’d resolve my issue maybe I’d give them another chance.

Original review Feb 18, 2024
I am absolutely appalled with an experience at the Westford MA location and think this needs to brought up to the top. My husband ordered in January for a Valentines Day delivery that never showed.

They lied and said they attempted delivery when they didnt- I have cameras at every door of my house and I was home all day and no one called me. Also the order went from received with no update still at 745pm to suddenly attempted delivery at 851. They definitely never made it and tried to make it look like I just didnt answer the door. The next day they said they would make it right and deliver it.

Also customer service said Id be refunded but still receive it because of the issue. Checked tracking at 1pm and now it said the order was canceled. Called and was told that it was still coming but had they to cancel it to refund me. No update the rest of the day so i called at 530pm and they asked for the name and then said oh that order was canceled.

I said no it was not I was told it was still coming. They said they cant make or deliver it because it was refunded and they tried to deliver it but no one answered the door in which I again explained that was absolutely not true. Absolutely zero communication in this store. They said they could deliver it today.

I called this morning and the person said that she was who I talked to last night and shed make sure they deliver it today. I asked for tracking so I could make sure it actually arrived. She said unfortunately I cant give you tracking but youll get an email once it arrives I asked for an eta, she said by 6pm. I called at 530 to see if there was an update.

The lady I talked to said on her end the order was cancelled and not being delivered. Told me shed have the manager call me tonight when he got back.. which never happened either. She also said it can definitely be delivered tomorrow..

there is absolutely no communication between anyone here considering I am still explaining myself again. She said she would have the owner call me when he got back. He did not call me. so yet again I call Saturday morning.

The same woman answers and said she left the note for the owner but he must not have seen it. She also said it turns out I cannot get my arrangement because the order was refunded. I asked why for the last four days then was I assured I would be getting it? She said she didnt know but said the owner would call me back.

Iam STILL WAITING FOR A CALL AND EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT ON SUNDAY 2/17!!! Their website claims to have a certified happiness guarantee which is nonsense as I havent gotten my edible arrangement, the owner refuses to call me back or respond to any inquiries or emails, and I am absolutely NOT HAPPY
Pros:
  • Love the arrangements
Cons:
  • Awful customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Inger S Tgw

Item missing

Edible Arrangements - Item missing
Edible Arrangements - Item missing - Image 2
Edible Arrangements - Item missing - Image 3
I ordered a Mothers Day fruit arrangement. And the balloon was missing and the fruit was bad, and it was arranged terribly. And came at 7 at night. It was really threw together. My mom was shocked and so was I because to be a mom and have to complain about your gift is horrible. And it said add balloon
Loss:
Pros:
  • That it even arrived
Cons:
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Re make it and send it to my mother

Wendy W Yiw

| map-marker Amsterdam, New York

HORRIBLE DELIVERY & CUSTOMER SERVICE

Edible Arrangements - HORRIBLE DELIVERY & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Edible Arrangements - HORRIBLE DELIVERY & CUSTOMER SERVICE - Image 2
My son ordered this gift for me on Mother's Day from the location @ 616 Amsterdam Avenue. At first, I was speaking with Dorson on 5/12 and then again on 5/14, but Dorson stopped replying after that. I would like a full refund. This item was delivered with everything smooshed to one side of the box. On 5/28, I spoke with Dorson and the owner refused to give me a refund after I provided 5 photos of my order delivered with all the items smooshed to one side, melted on top of each other.
Cons:
  • Response time
  • Delivery issues
  • Customer serive sucks

User's recommendation: DO NOT SUPPORT THIS LOCATION

Bonnie M Ukf

| map-marker Jacksonville, Florida

Very disappointed customer

Edible Arrangements - Very disappointed customer
Edible Arrangements - Very disappointed customer - Image 2

PLEASE FORWARD TO CEO re: W201*******-*

Mr. Farid,

I wanted to bring this to your attention.

I had ordered an arrangement for the medical facility that was treating me, and paid extra for the 'one-hour' delivery option. The next day, I still received no confirmation. The following Monday, during my doctor's visit, I was told they never received it.

It took all this time to get a response, and all it says is that it was canceled. No apology.

No explanation.

I'm going to research places to let others know about this on social media, and figured I should also let you know.

Bad form.

I am really disappointed in the way your company has treated me, and do not understand it. - Bonnie McDonald Truitt

Pros:
  • Used to be a fun gift
Cons:
  • No communication or reason for not delivering paid gift

Preferred solution: Apology, and explanation of why they didn't deliver and then NOT get back to me for over a week?

User's recommendation: Use caution with Edible Arrangements

| map-marker Augusta, Maine

Disappointed

Edible Arrangements - Disappointed
Edible Arrangements - Disappointed - Image 2
I have used Edible arrangements many times in the past and was happy with their products and delivery. However, this time the product was not anywhere near the expected for 59.99 and the added balloons were changed to me but never delivered. Very disappointed with Wesley Chapel,FL store. All products should be the same no matter the store.

User's recommendation: Seems like it might be who the store is that makes/delivers the product.

LD P Yah
map-marker Turlock, California

I waited all day for a gift my daughter told me would arrive for Mother's Day. At 8 pm a driver called and left a message that he had a gift but could not find my house. I called right back, no answer

Edible Arrangements - I waited all day for a gift my daughter told me would arrive for...
Original review May 13, 2024

I called right back, but there was no answer from the driver. The next day (today), I called the Edible Arrangements store a day after Mother's Day at 11 when I hadn't heard from them.

I said I would go to pick up the gift. I found out they had closed the store in my town. I had to drive an hour each way to pick up the gift, which ended up being a small, pale, already drooping bouquet of flowersthe size that costs less than $16 today at Sam's Club. However, Sam's Club had all their bouquets colorful and fresh.

The Edible Arrangement bouquet cost $75+ tax and delivery. The person at the store refused to cancel the order or refund the delivery charge when I expressed my dissatisfaction with not receiving the delivery on Mother's Day, that I had left a message for the delivery person and he hadn't called me back. So, I had no Mother's Day gift. Don't order flowers from Edible Arrangements, nor anything else.

They have no customer service and poor quality products.

The store is located at NC Hwy 5, Suite 107, Durham, NC 27713. It is not listed in the list of stores.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Does not honor satisfaction or money back for bad product

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not order flowers from Edible Arrangements, or anything else.

| map-marker Winter Garden, Florida

UN HAPPY RECIPIENT

Edible Arrangements - UN HAPPY RECIPIENT
Edible Arrangements - UN HAPPY RECIPIENT - Image 2
WHAT I RECEIVED FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM MY HUSBAND. FLOWERS WITH BROWN PETALS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING IN THE PHOTOS ON THE WEBSITE!!!

User's recommendation: NOT EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY

Guest

Ordered for my Mom that lives in another state. Her order was never delivered and customer service does not answer the calls This company needs to be reported for FRAUD!

Anthony V Xso

Verified Reviewer

Did not receive what i ordered

Edible Arrangements - Did not receive what i ordered
Edible Arrangements - Did not receive what i ordered - Image 2
Edible Arrangements - Did not receive what i ordered - Image 3
I ordered a box of chocolate covered strawberries with a "bouquet" of flowers for my Valentines Day. The order came in on time but that was the only thing they did right. For the flowers, they sent a single fake rose which was horrible and I was literally charged 50 dollars more for that single rose. I have sent my complaint in to the store twice already with not a single reply. I have been using the Bellerose office for years and am done using the whole company from now on. I will be contacting my credit card company for a full refund.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Do not deliver what they say they would

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS EVER AGAIN!!!!

Tisha S Qwx

Disappointed customer

Edible Arrangements - Disappointed customer
Edible Arrangements - Disappointed customer - Image 2
On 2/9/24 I placed an order to be delivered to my husband 2/14/24. I left specific instructions on where to take them and what hours he worked. He gets off of work at 5pm, as of 4pm they hadnt even started crafting my order yet nor are they answering any of my call or messages. Ive called 15x and left 6 messages. here it is the 15th and my order still hasnt been crafted nor have I heard a word from anyone.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service is terrible

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: If it’s important to you, don’t order from them because it won’t be delivered.

Guest

I'm going thru the same thing ! My order was for 2/14/24 and never delivered, WHAT A JOKE OF BUSINESS!! I let the company and my bank know that I want a Full refund !!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2484311

How did you get ahold of the company? I’ve been trying nonstop at every number possible and I have yet to get an answer.

View more comments (1)
Ansel F

Order of strawberries rotton after 1 day

Edible Arrangements - Order of strawberries rotton after 1 day
Edible Arrangements - Order of strawberries rotton after 1 day - Image 2
I ordered half a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements, and the strawberries got moldy in 24 hours while they were in the refrigerator. My mother didn't even get to eat them. I order strawberries from Edible Arrangements every Mother's Day, and I have never had them go bad in 24 hours.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article