Turnaround Time

I order arrangements locally several times a year. This time ordered #1177 from Upper Marlboro MD to deliver to North Beach MD about 15-20 minutes away.

1-asked for delivery before 11 AM because of work - FAILED -when I called they said they are too busy to "go that far" and will deliver before 5 PM. Said if she's not home will leave it on the sidewalk (!!!! really? Food left on the street?

Anyone can tamper with?) He had my phone number, why not be honest and give me a call so other arrangements could be made? 2-Arrangement delivered about 3:30 - pulled it out from trunk of car. When handed over to recipient the base was literally hot, the fruit was warm and wilty, chocolate fell off the fruit, strawberries were mush, inside cellophane wrap looked like inside hot shower doors.No refrigerator truck! 3-I ordered the larger size for $68, from the pictures it looks like the small size (as I ordered that one for myself locally).

I think I got ripped off there. Also, instead of a vase, it arrived in a mug....can you fit $68 worth of fruit in a mug. I got ripped off big time.

It only takes 1 time for you to quit Edible Arrangements. Because of 1 store, Upper Marlboro MD, I will NEVER order again.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not happy at al 70 dollars for garbage.

Comments

If you cared to actually read what you're spending so much money on you would see that their policy says they can not guarantee a timed delivery. This one is your mistake not theirs.

to Anonymous Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #1339312

Almost but not quite. I order often from my local store and they have always complied.

If this particular store could not, they could have told me at the time I placed my order. However, to keep the fruit arrangement in the trunk of a car on a hot day from 9 am to 3 pm, is not acceptable....also on their site they state they use only refrigerator trucks. So you cant always go by whats on the website.

Would you eat cut fruit that's been sitting out in the trunk of a car for 6 hours?

In any case, the manager contacted me and replaced the arrangement with a fresh order but only after Corporate notified him.

Awful.