Medford, New York
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together in 5 minutes.The strawberries looked rotten.

Related: Review about Edible Arrangements Anniversary Gift from Apopka, Florida

Not worth the 60 dollars I paid and when I called the Medford Newyork store to complain thy were so unprofessional and argued with me on the phone and wouldn't let me speak to a manager and told me they didn't know when the manager would even be in...

very disapointed.They wouldn't give me a store number to give to corporate either.

Review about: Chocolate Fruit.

I didn't like: Everything, Gross rotting fruit, Rip off.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $60
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

URNIdiot

Those look fine. You're just being stingy.

Logical Consumer

I agree with KevinRichards.I am a person who has ordered from companies like this before (Shari's Berries) and none of my berries were even ripe.

They were all mostly green with some pinking from where they tried to "force ripen" them. Had I gotten the above, I would have been ecstatic! The above looks wonderful.

Hopefully these are just not good pictures and you are not wasting peoples time with what appears to be a completely invalid complaint.Based on the complaint, I wouldn't have given you a manager or a corporate number either.

to Logical Consumer #1016915

What is wrong with you guys?How about mind your business?

How would you like to spend a significant amount of money on a gift for someone and not be satisfied, then have to bored people online comment that the item looks fine and their complaint is not valid?Customer is always right and if the item is not up to their expectations they have the right to make a complaint.

KevinRichards

I am glad they argued with you. The strawberries don't look rotten, you were just trying to get a discount or something because you do not love your dad(someone who gave you life) enough to spend $60 on him.

#920783

Why do people keep ordering from this company? All the stuff they sell is ***.