Edible Arrangements - Such an unprofessional company

151 of 317 Edible Arrangements reviews

I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together in 5 minutes.The strawberries looked rotten.

Not worth the 60 dollars I paid and when I called the Medford Newyork store to complain thy were so unprofessional and argued with me on the phone and wouldn't let me speak to a manager and told me they didn't know when the manager would even be in...

very disapointed.They wouldn't give me a store number to give to corporate either.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chocolate Fruit
Review category
Delivery
review #574110 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Edible Arrangements? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
151 of 317 Edible Arrangements reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
URNIdiot

Jan 07, 2015 #926933

Those look fine. You're just being stingy.

5 4 Reply
Logical Consumer

Dec 28, 2014 #922245

I agree with KevinRichards. I am a person who has ordered from companies like this before (Shari's Berries) and none of my berries were even ripe. They were all mostly green with some pinking from where they tried to "force ripen" them. Had I gotten the above, I would have been ecstatic! The above looks wonderful. Hopefully these are just not good pictures and you are not wasting peoples time with what appears to be a completely invalid complaint. Based on the complaint, I wouldn't have given you a manager or a corporate number either.

6 4 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016915

What is wrong with you guys? How about mind your business? How would you like to spend a significant amount of money on a gift for someone and not be satisfied, then have to bored people online comment that the item looks fine and their complaint is not valid? Customer is always right and if the item is not up to their expectations they have the right to make a complaint.

5 4 Reply
KevinRichards

Dec 28, 2014 #922142

I am glad they argued with you. The strawberries don't look rotten, you were just trying to get a discount or something because you do not love your dad(someone who gave you life) enough to spend $60 on him.

4 7 Reply

Dec 24, 2014 #920783

Why do people keep ordering from this company? All the stuff they sell is ***.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Edible Arrangements. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Edible Arrangements.
Filing a new complaint about
×