Edible Arrangements - Terrible customer service in Colins avenue store
terrible service at the store..
partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products.
mosquito and dirt inside the bag
bag dirty and thorn.
Initial customer service with the store was terrible, she didnt contact my wife to tell her that the order was incomplete and i have to contact them after 2 weeks to ask where is the rest of the order, they schedule the final delivery for valentines and it came on the worst possible presentation.
I will recommend the franchise to investigate the Collins avenue in Miami FL store procedures and customer service because i feel offended and insulted with such service.
now i've contacted the main house customer service and they answered to me on a good way.
I need nothing for free but i need the quality of service and goods that we have paid for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Terrible Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters. Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever. A..."
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "Dear Elaine Ferretti or Natale, which Legal Notice are you talking about? Which Legal documentation are you talking about? I of course want to see those suppose â€œLegal Noticeâ€ and..."
- "On October 21 at 11:30 am I was moving my logage frm my car and then a bus driver from parkridefly very agitate ask me to move after he hit..."
- "Just coming from Ihop on midlthian tkp in Richmond va. My sausage was cold inside. So I ask for the manager she apologies and serve me unwelled turkey bacon. ..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."