Miami Beach, Florida
100% full

terrible service at the store..

partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products.

mosquito and dirt inside the bag

bag dirty and thorn.

Initial customer service with the store was terrible, she didnt contact my wife to tell her that the order was incomplete and i have to contact them after 2 weeks to ask where is the rest of the order, they schedule the final delivery for valentines and it came on the worst possible presentation.

I will recommend the franchise to investigate the Collins avenue in Miami FL store procedures and customer service because i feel offended and insulted with such service.

now i've contacted the main house customer service and they answered to me on a good way.

I need nothing for free but i need the quality of service and goods that we have paid for.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Edible Arrangements Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Shongaloo, Louisiana Edible Arrangements "The strawberries shipped were shriveled and stunk. Customer service refuses to reimburse. I will never use them again. The picture shows exactly how they looked when the box was opened...." Read more Edible Arrangements - Review about Swirled Mixed Fruit Chocotini Edible Arrangements "I ordered a Swirled mixed fruit Chocotini from store #372 in MS. The item delivered was filled with lettuce and a a few pieces of fruit. The online photo ..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Review about Fruit Arrangement from Taylor, Michigan Edible Arrangements "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more