Edible Arrangements - Terrible customer service in Colins avenue store
terrible service at the store..
partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products.
mosquito and dirt inside the bag
bag dirty and thorn.
Initial customer service with the store was terrible, she didnt contact my wife to tell her that the order was incomplete and i have to contact them after 2 weeks to ask where is the rest of the order, they schedule the final delivery for valentines and it came on the worst possible presentation.
I will recommend the franchise to investigate the Collins avenue in Miami FL store procedures and customer service because i feel offended and insulted with such service.
now i've contacted the main house customer service and they answered to me on a good way.
I need nothing for free but i need the quality of service and goods that we have paid for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Terrible Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "Had a order arrive two days ago it was all chicolate and cheeses and meats to find out ut had all melted, this was for christmas eve and christmas call..."
- "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My intentions in sharing this are to hopefully let others know how Roger Scott treated me and most notably, how he does business. My 73 Vette has been at Joshes..."
- "my two page letter to ebay is attached paid seller via Paypal, got his phone and seller agreed to PICK UP LOCALY by my hired packers and trucking company. With ruddiness,..."
- "i tried to call to cancel on day 7 3 separate time. was put on hold for 15-20 minutes each time and could wait no longer. called on day 8,..."