100% full

terrible service at the store..

partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products.

mosquito and dirt inside the bag

bag dirty and thorn.

Initial customer service with the store was terrible, she didnt contact my wife to tell her that the order was incomplete and i have to contact them after 2 weeks to ask where is the rest of the order, they schedule the final delivery for valentines and it came on the worst possible presentation.

I will recommend the franchise to investigate the Collins avenue in Miami FL store procedures and customer service because i feel offended and insulted with such service.

now i've contacted the main house customer service and they answered to me on a good way.

I need nothing for free but i need the quality of service and goods that we have paid for.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Edible Arrangements Salted Caramel Harvest Bouquet Review from Clackamas, Oregon Edible Arrangements "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from San Antonio, Texas Edible Arrangements "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Wilmington, North Carolina Edible Arrangements "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more