Resolved
4.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Feb 18

Update : 2-18-2019. So the Store Owner reached out to us this morning .

Once he was made aware of the situation he contacted us and apologized for the way my order was handled. I would not say what he offered because every situation is different and should be handled accordingly , but we are satisfied with the resolution to our issue.

This should have happened with the first phone call on the first day. But I appreciate the resolution and the time and consideration given after the fact.

Original review posted by user Feb 17

Placed an order for a Valentine’s Day arrangement to be delivered to my wife , received email at 6:42 am on the 14th saying that the order was confirmed . Around 2pm received another email saying the delivery was unsuccessful.

Mind you , this was being delivered at a office building where my wife is the receptionist . Any attempt to deliver would’ve been her the one to greet the driver so I knew something was wrong . I had to spoiled the surprise and call my wife to let her know the situation. She told me that no one attempted delivery .

I told her to contact the store and find out what the deal was . They told her that they were going to reach the driver , she told them that she was leaving at 5pm . At 4:45pm she called the store once again and they told her the driver was still out . She requested a change of the delivery address to our home since she was leaving for the day .

Once again the store took the info and told her that they were gonna let the driver know . At 6:45 I received another email about “delivery unsuccessful “ and that was another lie , no one ever came . Not a single phone call to me or the recipient..So basically my Valentine’s Day surprise was ruined , I was $120 short and nothing to show for . The next day I called to ask for a refund and the employee told me she wasn’t authorized to do so but that she was going to let the manager know and that someone would contact me with if a few hours and offered me a store credit which I declined , at that point I just wanted my money back .No one contacted me , so I took it to their social media pages .

I DM their page on twitter and FB and finally got a reply asking me more details about the order and they they were gonna a have the customer relations team look into it .

Finally the store manager contacted me the following day, without an apology of any kind , just to tell me the refund was issued and it should reflect in my method of payment within 2 to 3 business days .

Worse experience ever ! And the fact that no one took the time to reach out or make it out to me left a really bad impression about this company and I will never order from here or recommend to anyone .

Store : Fayetteville , GA #720