Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I called a location in a city over an hour away from me (Corona) a day in advance to purchase a 100 dollar item for delivery on Valentines Day. They assured me it would be delivered.

I gave them two phone numbers to call in case something happened to the order.The day of delivery I called early and they again assured me it would be delivered. I called before their closing time to inquire about the non delivery and the answering machine stated the business was closed. I called the national customer service center and they assured me that they would deliver the item by the end of the day. The item didn't arrive and by that time it was too late to find an alternative business for gift options.

I called multiple times the following day and it went straight to answering machine saying the business was closed. Very shady. I called customer service and they stated that my order wasn't even processed (strange cause I asked customer service about that the night before). They also told me they don't have a centralized management and that I would have to contact the location in Corona directly.

They said they would refund me but it would take up to 7 business days (but maybe they'll mess that up too). I asked how the process could be expedited and they told me I'd have to contact the Corona store, which isn't picking up their phone. So, in all, I lost 120 dollars over Valentine's Day weekend and got some added stress at trying to get in touch with people that should be running the place.

First time customer and I'd easily give this company an F rating for all the stress they caused and the ZERO effort taken towards damage control. At this point i am at a net loss for dealing with them.

Review about: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Very bad.