Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Just had literally the worst experience with this store. First of all we are reoccurring customers to edible arrangements and haven't had a problem until now.

My husband had ordered a box of the Apple truffles to be delivered to our house for me, he made sure they had specific instructions to call me when they were on their way. We have dogs and if the package isn't handed to me they will eat it. Well an emergency had arose with our youngest son and we had to take him to the hospital. The driver called me but my phone had died right when I went to answer.

Not their fault I get it but I was rushing my 2 year old to the hospital and wasn't worried about having a phone charger. My husband calls the store he ordered from and informed the girl who answered that I wouldn't be home to accept the package and to have the driver just bring it back to the storefront location. She told my husband she would call the driver immediately and tell him not to leave the package at the porch per customer request. We thought all was good, until we went to pick up the arrangement at the store.

My husband walks into the store, no one is at the counter, he waits about 10 mins. In the meantime the stores phone is ringing over and over. Finally the clerk comes to the front and my husband explains who he is and about our situation. Well she looked up our order and it was delivered to our porch.

She never called the driver to inform him of our request. I'm horrified when my husband comes to the truck and explains what happened. I remained optimistic that our package might still be in tact and that the animals haven't gotten to it. We pull up to our house and low and behold the delivery is on the porch ripped to shreds.

Plus it's about 87 degrees out today, so the chocolate would have melted for sure. I'm hoping my dogs don't get sick as well from consuming about $50 worth of chocolate covered fruit. I call the store, no one answers. I call again, now the line is disconnected.

I call the customer service line and they tried to reach the store as well, no success. I now have a complaint order in and waiting for this location to call me back. They have 48 hours to make things right before corporate takes over. I'm really hoping they make this right, I'm not asking for a lot but I do want my order or a refund.

We took all necessary steps as responsible customers to make sure our order could be accepted. If it's made right I will make another post confirming it was taken care of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edible Arrangements Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2017.

Comments

My delivery never arrived on time.Poor Service