I went into the store to purchase a valentine arrangement.I was somewhat surprised that they did not have any samples to view.

So, I based my purchase on price point which was $45. I went in today to pick it up and was completely stunned to see what they presented for this price. The arrangement had 10 strawberries of which only two were dipped in chocolate.

The remainder of the arrangement was three pineapple slices shaped like hearts.I asked the clerk if she was sure I received the $45 product and she assured me that is is correct.

Save you money and don't be embarrassed giving your loved on a tiny gift that looks like you are too cheap to get something nice.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Edible Arrangements. The most disappointing about edible arrangements arrangement from Edible Arrangements was overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edible Arrangements.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Edible Arrangements to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

#1319242

This poster is 100% correct. Not worth the money in ANY scenario! And the commentersecond who are defining this ripoff are most likely owners or managers!

buy fruit, chocolate dip, and sticks

cut the fruit

heat chocolate as instructed on package

dip fruit in chocolate

put chocolate-dipped fruit on sticks

you may notice this isn't the cheapest thing to do, btw

That's what you get for being a cheap *** LoL.