My son sent me two of these and both were not edible - oh the irony!The food was not ripe which I guess was how it had to be in order to make the shapes.

Finally had to be honest and tell him not to waste his money.

My friend went through the same thing.I don't know how this company stays in business - must be people don't want to say anything to the person who sent the gift.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of edible arrangements arrangement. Edible Arrangements needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edible arrangements arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edible Arrangements.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Edible Arrangements - Arrangement Review from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania Edible Arrangements "Hi my name is sharon musgrove. I picked up an arrangement on 10 15 2016. I got it home and noticed a chip in the vase. It is discouraging to..." Read more Edible Arrangements - Strawberries sitting in pools of water Edible Arrangements "Ordered strawberries for Mother's Day. How embarrassing these strawberries were! They arrived sitting in pools of water. My mom had to tell me she didn't like them! I contacted customer..." Read more Edible Arrangements Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Review from Shongaloo, Louisiana Edible Arrangements "The strawberries shipped were shriveled and stunk. Customer service refuses to reimburse. I will never use them again. The picture shows exactly how they looked when the box was opened...." Read more Edible Arrangements - Delivery never made on Valentine's Day Edible Arrangements "Horrible, Ruined my Valentine's day. Pre-ordered an expensive arrangement to deliver on Valentine's Day to my wife's work to surprise her, got text that it delivered. When my lady got..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more