General manager lied to ower to save her job and blamed it on me so I got fired.Upholding believe the things that on.

Deliveries that never get delivered or money refunded to lying to customers. Employees work 10 to 12 hours with breaks. You have to grab something and eat fast. No breaks!i worked more hours then gm, took care of all operations.

Had highest check average, highest single sale at Christmas. She left early everyday,before work was done and I got the can.

Did mention that your not home for your delivery then it is up to costumer to call or its just forgotten.I did what I was told to do by the gm then *** canned.

Had an Experience with Edible Arrangements?

Comments

Walnut Creek, California, United States #595044

If you worked like you write it's no wunder you got fired!

campbellracing2001
to Observer Grafton, West Virginia, United States #600290

Before you knock someone check your own spelling! Wonder not wunder.

Actually you don't have any idea how many hours the general manager works.A lot of his/her hours could be after closing, because of the book work, etc.

they have to do.

I'm sure you didn't do a lot of the work that is required of a manager.There was also a reason you got fired.